Associate Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies
The purpose of the Associate Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies is 'to discuss energy and environment policy outside the timescales of general elections'.
In March 2010 the group celebrated its 30th anniversary with a high level reception at 11 Downing Street 'by kind permission of the Chancellor of the Exchequer'. Attendees included EDF Energy chief executive Vincent de Rivaz; the then Energy Minister Rt Hon Lord Hunt of Kings Heath OBE; founder Secretary David Lambie; Mrs Maggie Darling and the then Chairman Paddy Tipping MP.
- Chair & registered contact: Ian Liddell-Grainger - Conservative Party
- Officers: Neil Parish - Conservative Party | Lord Martin O'Neill - Labour | Roger Bootle-Wilbraham - Conservative Party | James Heappey - Conservative Party 
- Ian Liddell-Grainger is the chairman of PGES
- Deputy Chairmen: Simon Hughes MP, Rt Hon Lord Hunt of Kings Heath OBE, Lord O'Neill of Clackmannan, Lord Skelmersdale
- Honorary Treasurers: The Lord Oxburgh KBE, Neil Parish MP
- Honorary Secretaries: Ian Lavery MP, John Thurso MP
- European Officer: Giles Chichester MEP
- Membership Officer: Robert Lane CBE
- Executive Secretary: Nikki da Costa
- Energy Focus Executive Editor: Sophie Anne Fernandes
- Lord Fraser of Carmyllie QC was Honorary Treasurer until 2013
Members from the House of Commons
- Nigel Adams MP | Peter Aldous MP | Dave Anderson MP | Sir Tony Baldry MP | Rt Hon Kevin Barron MP | Gordon Banks MP | Rt Hon Kevin Barron MP | Luciana Berger MP | Clive Betts MP | Brian Binley MP | Rt Hon Sir Malcolm Bruce MP | Dan Byles MP | Ronnie Campbell MP | Christopher Chope OBE MP | Katy Clark MP | Michael Connarty MP | Stephen Crabb MP | Jon Cruddas MP | Jim Dobbin MP | Clive Efford MP | Julie Elliott MP | Paul Farrelly MP | George Freeman MP | Andrew George MP | Pat Glass MP | Robert Goodwill MP | Richard Graham MP | Tom Greatrex MP | Duncan Hames MP | David Hamilton MP | Philip Hollobone MP | Jim Hood MP | Hon Lindsay Hoyle MP | Rt Hon Simon Hughes MP | Dr Julian Huppert MP | Huw Irranca-Davies MP | Hon Bernard Jenkin MP | Ian Lavery MP | Andrea Leadsom MP | Jeremy Lefroy MP | Brandon Lewis MP | Ian Liddell-Grainger MP | Ian Lucas MP | Khalid Mahmood MP | Mark Menzies MP | Andrew Miller MP | David Morris MP | Stephen Mosley MP | Megg Munn MP | Albert Owen MP | Neil Parish MP | Chris Pincher MP | James Reed MP | Laurence Robertson MP | Rt Hon Dame Joan Ruddock DBE MP | Laura Sandys MP | Mark Spencer MP | Ian Swales MP | Mark Tami MP | John Thurso MP | Jon Trickett MP | Andrew Turner MP | Derek Twigg MP | Joan Walley MP | Tom Watson MP | Chris White MP | Dr Eilidh Whiteford MP | Dr Alan Whitehead MP
House of Lords
- Lord Berkeley OBE | Lord Boswell of Aynho | Lord Bradshaw | Professor Lord Broers | Lord Brooke of Alverthorpe | Viscount Brookeborough | Lord Cavendish of Furness | Lord Chorley | Lord Christopher CBE | Lord Clitheroe | Rt Hon Lord Cunningham of Felling | Rt Hon Lord Dixon | Baroness Eccles of Moulton | Earl of Erroll | Lord Ezra MBE | Baroness Ford | Lord Geddes | Lord Haskel | Lord Haworth | Baroness Hooper CMG | Rt Hon Lord Hunt of Kings Heath OBE | Lord Howie of Troon | Lord Hoyle of Warrington | Rt Hon Lord Jenkin of Roding | Earl of Lindsay | Lord Lofthouse of Pontefract | Rt Hon Lord Maclennan of Rogart | Lord Mogg KCMG | Duke of Montrose | Lord Moynihan | Lord O’Neill of Clackmannan | Lord Oxburgh KBE FRS | Lord Palmer | Rt Hon Lord Paul | Baroness Perry of Southwark | Baroness Platt of Writtle CBE | Lord Redesdale | Lord Skelmersdale | Rt Hon Lord Smith of Finsbury | Lord Smith of Kelvin | Rt Hon Lord Spicer | Lord Stoddart of Swindon | Lord Teverson | Lord Thomas of Macclesfield CBE | Lord Tombs of Brailes | Lord Truscott | Lord Turnbull KCB CVO | Lord Wade of Chorlton | Rt Hon Lord Whitty | Lord Wilson of Tillyorn GCMG | Lord Woolmer of Leeds | Baroness Worthington
Tamesis Services Ltd provides the secretariat for the group.
It was registered in October 2015 that Tamesis had paid (in bands of £1,500) £22,501-£24,000 to the Energy Studies group.
Benefits received by the group outside of Parliament
Alstom, Fluor Ltd, Honeywell, Institution of Engineering and Technology, RWE npower, South Hook Gas and Statoil each pay £2000 towards a group publication. The Energy Industries Council paid for a group reception held on 13 July 2011 (registered July 2011).
Bellenden registered the Parliamentary Group for Energy Services as a client in the quarter to November 2012; representing the following companies:
2Co Energy Ltd; Alkane Energy plc; Alstom Power Systems; AMEC plc; APX-ENDEX; Babcock International Plc; Baringa Partners LLP; BG Group; Bosch Thermotechnology; BP plc; British Management Data Foundation; British Sugar plc; Centrica plc; CMS Cameron McKenna; ConocoPhillips UK Ltd; Cornwall Energy Associates; Corona Energy Ltd; Costain Group plc; Doosan Power Systems; Drax Power Ltd; E.ON UK; EDF Energy; Elexon Ltd; Enertek International Ltd; Ernst & Young LLP; ESBI Contracting Ltd; ExxonMobil Group (Esso); Fluor; GEI; Herbert Smith Solicitors; Hess Corporation; Hothouse Technologies Ltd; IBM Uk Ltd; Igas Energy plc; ITM Power plc; Jersey Electricity plc; KBR Energy & Chemicals; Lane Clark & Peacock LLP; Local Waste Solutions; NaREC; National Grid; Nexen Petroleum UK Ltd; Nuclear Liabilities Fund Ltd; Oliver Wyman; Power Efficiency Ltd; PwC LLP; Ravenheat Manufacturing Ltd; Red Solar Ltd; Rothschild; RWE npower plc; Scottish 
The public enquiry point for the group is Matthew Gordon of the Parliamentary Group on Energy Studies.
Address: Room 2.2, Speakers House, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA.
Tel: 0797 445 1085
- Energy Studies APPG, www.parliament.uk, accessed 11 February 2016
- APPC Register Entry for 1 Sep 2012 to 30 Nov 2012