Sir Malcolm Bruce was the Liberal Democrats MP for Gordon from 1983 to 2015. He announced in September 2013 he would not be standing at the 2015 election and his seat was won by the SNP's Alex Salmond.
His parliamentary career has included positions as: Shadow Spokesperson (Energy and Climate Change) 1985-87; Shadow Spokesperson (Work and Pensions) 1987-87; Shadow Spokesperson (Trade and Industry) 1987-88; Shadow Spokesperson (Energy and Climate Change) 1988-89; Shadow Spokesperson (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) 1988-89; Shadow Spokesperson (Scotland) 1990-92; Shadow Spokesperson (Trade and Industry) 1992-94; Shadow Spokesperson (Treasury) 1994-99; Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs 2001-02; Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills 2003-05.
- Address: 67 High Street, Inverurie, AB51 3QJ
- Telephone: 01467 623413
- Fax: 01467 624994
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 6233
- Fax: 020 7219 2334
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web & Social media
- Website: http://malcolmbruce.org.uk/en/
- BBC News Gordon MP Malcolm Bruce to stand down at next election, 2 September 2013, accessed 11 May 2015.
- BBC News Gordon, accessed 11 May 2015.
- Rt Hon Sir Malcolm Bruce, UK Parliament, 10 September 2013.