| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Sabina Norton was a pseudonym used by a leading member of the Revolutionary Communist Tendency in a 1977 publication of the Revolutionary Communist Tendency.
A differing spelling of the first name (Sabena Norton) appears in 1981 and 1986 articles in the party theoretical journals Revolutionary Communist Papers, and Confrontation.
Norton appears to be a pseudonym for Sabine Jansen, who appears to be the same person as Sabine Reul.
- ↑ Sabina Norton and Keith Tompson The struggle for a revolutionary propaganda group, RCT Pamphlets No. 1, October 1977, London: Revolutionary Communist Tendency BM RCT, WC1V 6XX ,11p 30cm.
- ↑ Sabena Norton 'The state within the state: An appreciation of G E Zinoviev's Der Krieg und die Krise des Sozialismus', in Prolonging the death agony: The rise, fall and reconstitution of social democracy, Revolutionary Communist Papers No.8., Revolutionary Communist Party, Sept 1981. p. 28-29
- ↑ Sabena Norton, 'Editorial: Living Marxism', Confrontation Number 1 Summer 1986. London: Junius Publications Ltd, June 1986, p. 1-3.