| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Keith Tompson was the 'party name' of leading RCP member Keith Teare and a protege of leader Frank Furedi. Tompson joined the forerunner of the RCP, the Revolutionary Communist Tendency in the first year of its existence in 1977 and co-wrote the first in its series of 'RCT Pamphlets' the same year. In 1979 he was a founder member of Workers Against Racism.