The Enterprise Forum is 'an independent, not-for-profit organisation founded in 1997 to facilitate discussions on policy between the business community and the Conservative Party. In 2010 The forum began engaging with the Liberal Democrats following the formation of the Coalition Government. 
'An independent middle-ground'
- We provide a two-way channel of communication, an independent middle ground where business can meet, debate policy and build relationships with key policymakers in the Coalition Government, and provide a forum for networking with other industry professionals. Members include commercial organisations (including FTSE 100 companies and SMEs), trade associations and charities. Our programme is determined by the policy interests of the member organisations. The majority of meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule.
- The Enterprise Forum is managed by an unpaid board of senior directors drawn from business and industry. The organisation does not take a position on policy, and does not donate to or receive donations from any political party.
- Eric Pickles - President
- Andrew Cumpsty - Chairman
- Peter Davis OBE FRSA - Deputy Chairman
- Alistair Burt MP - Vice President, Founder and former Chairman of the Enterprise Forum
- David Gauke MP - Vice President
- Malcolm Harbour - Vice President
- Margot James MP - Vice President
- Mark Prisk MP - Vice President
- Crispin Hayhoe - Finance Director
- Mark Beckett - Executive Director
- John Sartin - Commercial Director
- David Cracknell - Director
- Jill Andrew - Director
- Clarence Mitchell - Director
- Richard Rumbelow - Director
- Philip Snape - Director (Runs lobbying consultancy PSA Communications)
- Craig Stevenson - Director
- Ian Twinn - Director
- Lionel Zetter FCIPR - Director
- Dr Kegang Wu - Director
- Julie Girling MEP is the representative for The Enterprise Forum in The European Parliament.
The Enterprise Forum no longer publishes its members on its website.
President of Institution of Civil Engineers | Airport Operators Association |BASF - The Chemical Company |British Insurance Brokers Association |Bircham Dyson Bell |BG Group |BP |British Airways |British Hospitality Association |British Plastics Federation | BT Group | CECA| Centrica| Chemical Industries Association | Clifford Chance | Confederation of Paper Industries | Construction Products Association | E.ON |EEF The manufacturers’ organisation | Energy UK | Eversheds | Federation of Small Businesses | Food and Drink Federation | Hewlett Packard | IBM |Intellect |Marks and Spencer |Microsoft | National House Building Council | Peter Brett Associates | Reed Elsevier | Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors | RSA Group | Shell | Siemens | Smart Grid/Intellect | Tesco | Thales | The Law Society | The Packaging Federation | Vodafone
- Enterprise Forum, website undated, acc 14 October 2013
- Enterprise Forum [ About Us], accessed 20 August 2011