| LM network resources
Eve Kay-Kreizman (also known as Eve Kay and as Eve Anderson and often called Eve Kaye, perhaps in error) is a television producer. Between 2009 and 2011 she was Executive Producer with Films of Record, a production company owned by Bob Geldof's Ten Alps PLC.
Kay-Kreizman has had an association with the LM network, through involvement with the Revolutionary Communist Party and the Irish Freedom Movement as well as in producing the 1997 series Against Nature which showcased LM network criticisms of the environmental movement.
According to a biographical note she 'has more than 15 years experience in factual entertainment. She began her career as a researcher and assistant producer for the BBC and Channel 4.'
- Eve was at RDF Media for eight years, and in this time she developed the format for hit series Scrapheap Challenge, produced three series of desert island reality show Shipwrecked on location in Fiji, and edited property-reality series The Block. Eve then series produced a number of shows for Shine and Diverse Productions, as well as Jamie’s Ministry of Food for Fresh One Productions. She joined Films of Record in 2009 as Executive Producer, where she is responsible for developing the company’s popular factual entertainment output.
Writing under the name of 'Kay' in 2007 Kay-Kreizman stated that 'despite getting married in 1994, I've had the same surname all my life.'
In 1997 she was involved (along with Martin Durkin) in the production of Against Nature, a 1997 documentary series on Channel 4 in the UK that was critical of the environmental movement. The programme featured significant numbers of interviews with members of the LM group.
- Executive Producer Optomen Television April 2013 – November 2013 (8 months) Camden
- Kevin McCloud's Man Made Home Series 2 4x60 for C4 at 8pm
- Executive Producer Betty TV Ltd November 2011 – March 2013 (1 year 5 months)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners 6x60 for C4 at 8pm
- Sex Hospital 5x60 for TLC at 9pm
- My Big Fat Fetish 1x60 Cutting Edge C4 at 9pm
- Beauty and the Beast 2 4x60 C4 at 9pm
- Executive Producer Twenty Twenty TV July 2011 – October 2011 (4 months)
- The World's Strictest Parents 6x60 BBC3 at 9pm Series 4
- Top Ten Teen Tantrums 1x60 BBC3
- Series Editor Twenty Twenty TV June 2010 – October 2010 (5 months) London, United Kingdom
- The World's Strictest Parents 10x60 BBC3 at 9pm Series 3
- Executive Producer Films of Record December 2008 – May 2010 (1 year 6 months)London, United Kingdom
Executive Producer on:
- May Contain Nuts 1x30 Panorama
- The Child Protectors 1x30 Panorama
- The Millionaire and the Murder Mansion 1x60 Cutting Edge
- Kids in Care 1x60 Panorama Special and RTS Award Winner
- Series Producer Fresh one productions May 2008 – October 2008 (6 months)London, United Kingdom
- Jamie's Ministry of Food 4x60 for Channel 4 at 9pm
- RTS Winner and Grierson Nominee
- Shine TV Series Producer April 2007 – October 2007 (7 months)London, United Kingdom
- Classical Star 5x60 for BBC2 at 9pm
- Series Producer Diverse Productions October 2006 – March 2007 (6 months)
- Badger or Bust 6x60 for Sky1
- Series Producer RDF Media 1997 – 2005 (8 years)
- Shipwrecked 3 12x30 for Channel 4
- Eden 50x30 for Channel 4
- Masters and Servants 4x60 for Channel 4 @9pm
- Boss Swap 3x60 for Channel 4 @9pm
- The Block 8x60 for ITV1 @9pm
- Would You Buy a House with a Stranger 10x60 for BBC3 at 9pm
- Assistant Producer BBC Birmingham 1995 – 1997 (2 years) Birmingham, United Kingdom
As Eve Anderson
- Illusory Peace By Eve Anderson Living Marxism 10/1993.
- Israel's new Berlin Wall By Eve Anderson Living Marxism 04/1995
- 'Hero or demon?' Review of Tim Pat Coogan, Michael Collins: A Biography, Hutchinson, Irish Freedom, February/March 1991, No. 13, p. 19-20
As Eve Kay
- Palestine: The deadly peace Comment, Living Marxism, 3 October 1996
- Films of Record Biography, Retrieved from the Internat Archive of 27 February 2011 on 8 December 2013.
- Eve Kay 'Call me Ms When Eve Kay entered her title as Ms on a government form she found herself embroiled in a row about the word's definition. For heaven's sake, she says, surely it's time to ditch Miss and Mrs for good' The Guardian, Friday 29 June 2007, accessed 20 April 2010
- LinkedIn Eve Kay, accessed 8 December 2013