| LM network resources
Engaging Cogs is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network. Engaging Cogs was launched in 2006 as an EPSRC funded engineering engagement project. The project finished in 2007.  It was based at the Farringdon Road offices of Spiked and the Institute of Ideas. Its director was LM associate Timandra Harkness  and the principal investigator was Peter Martin . It was a partner of the 2007 Battle of Ideas. It was launched to promote debate regarding engineering and its place in society.
- Website holdings on the Internet Archive: http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://www.engagingcogs.org/
- News, All-Energy website, accessed 6 Nov 2010
- Timandra Harkness, LinkedIn website, accessed 6 Nov 2010
- Engaging Cogs Contact Us, Retrieved rom the Internet Archive of 3 July 2007 on 16 December 2011
- Science and Engineering, Timandra Harkness website, accessed 5 Sept 2010
- Dr. Peter Martin, Battle of Ideas website, accessed 12 Dec 2010