| LM network resources
Aidan Campbell (also known as Andrew Clarkson or Andy Clarkson) is an art critic associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network. He wrote for Revolutionary Communist Tendency and RCP publications The next step and Living Marxism in the 1980s and 1990s. He currently writes for LM network organisations Culture Wars  and Spiked.
- Andrew Clarkson, 'Review: Sean MacStiofain: Memoirs of a Revolutionary', in 'Revisionism, Imperialism and the State: A critique of the revisionist dogma of State Monopoly Capitalism', Revolutionary Communist Papers No. 4: 1979, London: Junius Publications, p. 33.
- Andrew Clarkson and Phil Murphy 'The Loyalist working class', in World in Recession' Revolutionary Communist Papers, No 7 July 1981. p. 27-36.
- Andy Clarkson, 'Burying Tito', Living Marxism, January 1992, No. 39.
- Andy Clarkson, 'Eta: not Spain's IRA', Living Marxism, No. 45 - July 1992, p. 33.
- Andy Clarkson, 'The United Nations: 'beyond peace-keeping', Living Marxism, No. 52 - February 1993, p. 27.
- Andy Clarkson, 'The Marxist Review of Books', Living Marxism, No. 60 - October 1993, p. 43.
- Andy Clarkson, 'The Marxist Review of Books', Living Marxism, No. 65 - March 1994, p. 43.
- Sabena Reul and Andy Clarkson, 'Who killed Rwanda?', Living Marxism, No. 69 - July 1994, p. 30.
- Andy Clarkson, 'The market goes down Mexico way', Living Marxism, No. 77 - March 1995, p. 32.
- Aidan Campbell Western Primitivism African Ethnicity: A Study in Cultural Relations London: Cassell (August 12, 1997) ISBN-10: 0304700770 ISBN-13: 978-0304700776
- Aidan Campbell ‘Art: Agent or Aesthetic?’, in Dolan Cummings (ed), Art: what is it good for? (Hodder and Stoughton, 2000)
- "Profile of Aidan Campbell", Culture Wars website, accessed 2 May 2010