| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Sean Bell is a journalist and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network. He is a founder of the Brighton Salon , has spoken at the Battle of Ideas , and contributed to Culture Wars  and Spiked .
Sean is a copy-editor, writer and journalist who previously worked in local newspapers and on Computing and Campaign magazines. He also works in a road safety capacity for Brighton and Hove City Council.
- Blog: Seandavidbell
- Facebook: Sean Bell
- Twitter: Seandavidbell