| LM network resources
Joanna Williams is an academic and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network, having contributed to Living Marxism , written for Spiked and the Institute of Ideas , spoken at the Battle of Ideas, the Institute of Ideas Education Forum  and the Manchester Salon, and officiated for Debating Matters.
- Joanna Williams, 'Why scrap grammar schools now?', LM 117, February 1999, p. 35.
- Joanna Williams author archive Spiked website, accessed 16 November 2013
- Kate Moorcock-Abley and Joanna Williams, Response to ‘Safeguarding Children’, Consultation on Draft Revision of child protection guidance for the Education Service. Consultation, commissioned by the Institute of Ideas, April 2004.
- Student voice 2013 Battle of Ideas website, accessed 16 November 2013
- 14-19 Education: ROSLA to 18 and Social Inclusion Institute of ideas website accessed 16 November 2013
- Speakers Manchester Salon website accessed 16 November 2013
- Joanna Williams Debating Matters website, accessed 16 November 2013