Constituencies covered by licences awarded to Hutton Energy in OGA 14th round
Hutton owns two shale licences based in Yorkshire and four in Lancashire.
- Bolton North East - David Crausby
- Bolton South East - Yasmin Qureshi
- Bolton West - Chris Green
- Bury North - David Nuttall
- Bury South - Ivan Lewis
- Elmet and Rothwell - Alec Shelbrooke
- Hemsworth - Jon Trickett
- Heywood and Middleton - Liz McInnes
- Leeds Central - Hilary Benn
- Leigh - Andy Burnham
- Makerfield - Yvonne Fovargue
- Morley and Outwood - Andrea Jenkyns
- Normanton, Pontefract and Castleford - Yvette Cooper
- Rochdale - Simon Danczuk
- Rossendale and Darwen - Jake Berry
- Salford and Eccles - Rebecca Long-Bailey
- Selby and Ainsty - Nigel Adams
- Wakefield - Mary Creagh
- Wigan - Lisa Nandy
- Worsley and Eccles - Barbara Keeley
Oil and gas licence blocks awarded by the Oil and Gas Authority under the 14th licensing round in 2015 resulted in two shale licences to Hutton Energy in Labour MP Yvette Cooper's constituency.  Cooper has expressed support for fracking, putting her at odds with the Labour Party decision that it would pass a moratorium on the controversial practice if it came into power.
- Oil and gas: licensing rounds, GOV.uk, accessed 14 November 2016.