| LM network resources
Cheryl Hudson is an academic (and 'associate fellow' at the Rothermere American Institute at the University of Oxford and a Phd student in History at Vanderbilt University in the US ) and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network in that she has written for Living Marxism, Spiked  and Culture Wars, adjudged for Debating Matters and spoken at the Battle of Ideas  and in a production for WORLDbytes.
- Cheryl Hudson The collapse of the HFEA’s bizarre vendetta The regulators should cheer the achievements of Britain’s most successful fertility doctor, rather than try to ruin him. Spiked Monday 27 October 2008
- Cheryl Hudson In vitro fertilisation: the miracle of life Continuing our debate on the best and worst of medicine, a historian nominates IVF as one of the greatest breakthroughs. Spiked, Monday 9 June 2008
- Cheryl Hudson The IVF ‘miracle maker’ is vindicated Three cheers for the High Court's ruling that the HFEA, Britain's fertility regulator, acted unlawfully in its witch-hunt against Dr Taranissi. Spiked, Tuesday 3 July 2007
- Cheryl Hudson In praise of the IVF ‘miracle maker’ A mother treated at Mohamed Taranissi’s groundbreaking clinic in London defends him against the Panorama/HFEA witch-hunt. Spiked, Wednesday 17 January 2007
- Cheryl Hudson, 'Who killed the Marlboro man?' LM issue 105, November 1997.
- University of Oxford Current Fellows, accessed 10 February 2011
- Vanderbilt University, Department of History Student Directory,accessed 10 February 2011
- eg Cheryl Hudson, 'Who killed the Marlboro man?' LM issue 105, November 1997.
- "The collapse of the HFEA’s bizarre vendetta", Spiked website, accessed 8 May 2010
- "Obama's America: Is racism history?", Battle of Ideas website, accessed 30 Nov 2010