M. Zuhdi Jasser
M. Zuhdi Jasser, a Syrian-American, runs the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, a right-wing one-man-show he founded in 2003. He is also 'one of the founding members' of Center for Islamic Pluralism (CIP), an organisation set up by Daniel Pipes.  The group also has Pipes' endorsement. In a debate on CNN, he was accused of Islamophobia by Islam scholar Reza Aslan for making accusations about the funding of a new Islamic centre in New York. He is a backer of far-right pro-Israel Republican Joshua Scharf; and he was also an active player in the Islamophobic 'Ground Zero Mosque' campaign.
- Guest at the Defeat Jihad Summit 2015. 
- Center for Security Policy - Contributor to CSP front group Family Security Matters
- American Islamic Forum for Democracy - founder and sole member until 2007
- Center for Islamic Pluralism - a founding member
- Center for Security Policy - winner of the 'Defender of the Home Front' award at CSP's annual Keeper of the Flame Dinner.
- Clarion Fund - Jasser narrates and makes an appearance in Aish HaTorah Rabbi Raphael Shore's 2008 film The Third Jihad, described by writer Richard Silverstein 'an anti-Muslim train wreck of a film 'that reeks of partisan political bias'. As of 2015 Jasser is one of three members of the advisory board of the Fund's successor organisation, the Clarion Project.
- Committee on the Present Danger - member
- Family Security Matters - a far right publication to which Jasser contributes.
- Gatestone Institute - sits on the board of this organisation run by the 'sugar mama of Islamophobia', Nina Rosenwald
- Middle East Forum - Jasser is a contributor to Daniel Pipes's far right Middle East Quarterly.
- Hudson Institute - Jasser is a contributor to its in-house publication Hudson New York
- Daniel Pipes - Jasser is 'one of the founding members' of Pipes's Center for Islamic Pluralism.
- Zeyno Baran - Jasser has contributed a chapter to Baran's new book The Other Muslims: Moderate and Secular (Palgrave Macmillan)
- Author of The Battle for the Soul of Islam: An American Muslim Patriot’s Fight to Save His Faith (Simon & Schuster, June 2012).
- Is featured in four documentaries America at Risk, Islam v Islamists, A Question of Honor and The Third Jihad.
- [Zuhdi Jasser], Right Web
- About (AIFD)
- AIFD News: A moderate voice of Muslim pluralism with a Washington address
- Andrew Maykuth, "Battle for the Heart of Islam," The Philadelphia Inquirer, 30 December 2005
- Richard Silverstein, Radical Islam wants you...and America, Tikun Olam, 2 October 2008
- Trump Calls for Ban on Muslims, Cites Deeply Flawed Poll, The Bridge Initiative, 7 December 2015.
- ŒDefeat Jihad Summit¹ Challenges Islamic Supremacism And The Obama ŒStrategy¹and A.U.M.F. That Disregard It, Center for Security Policy, 10 February 2015, accessed 18 December 2015