Defeat Jihad Summit 2015
The Defeat Jihad Summit was an invitation-only one day event co-sponsored and hosted by Frank Gaffney of the US-based Center for Security Policy (CSP) to coincide with President Obama’s summit on violent extremism in February 2015.  It was live-streamed on Breitbart.com and CSP's website. 
According to the RightWeb website, US participants and speakers included 'a who’s who of far-right activists' such as Rick Joyner, Jerry Boykin, Diana West, Andy McCarthy and Clare Lopez among others.
- Joining them were a number of prominent Republican politicians, including Sen. Ted Cruz and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, who submitted a speech by video. Also speaking at the summit were Republican Reps. Steve King, Mike Pompeo and Scott Perry, who used the opportunity to accuse Obama of siding with 'the enemy of freedom' in the Mideast.
Other guests, according to Imagine2050 were due to include:
- Geert Wilders, anti-Muslim Dutch politician (unconfirmed attendance)
- Lars Hedegaard, head of the International Free Press Society. (Both Gaffney and Wilders sit on IFPS’ advisory board).
- Sen. Ted Cruz, 'no stranger to associating with Gaffney and those on the fringe Right'.
- Andrew C. McCarthy, a colleague of Gaffney’s.
- Newt Gingrich, former Republican Speaker of the House 'who has been vocal about “radical Islam” lately and previously has accused the U.S. of being on its way to becoming a “secular atheist country” run by “radical Islamists"'.
- Michael Mukasey, former Bush-era attorney general 'who has claimed the “vast majority” of Muslims want to impose Shariah law on the world'.
- Malcolm Pearson, Lord of Rannoch and former leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP).
- Pete Hoekstra, the former House Intelligence Committee chairman.
- Miranda Blue, [Cruz And Jindal Join Far-Right Activists at Frank Gaffney 'Defeat Jihad' Forum], 18 February 2015, accessed 25 February 2015
- Frank Gaffney, The ‘Defeat Jihad Summit’, op-ed CSP website, 5 Feb 2015
- ‘Defeat Jihad Summit’ to feature a parade of Islamophobes, Imagine2050, Feb 07, 2015, accessed 25 February 2015