| LM network resources
Liz Frayn is associated with the libertarian and anti-environmental LM network, having written for Living Marxism and Spiked,  participated in Institute of Ideas events and collaborated on a book with Ellie Lee.
Lee, a lecturer in social policy at the University of Kent and Co-ordinator of the Pro Choice Forum, in turn collaborated with Frank Furedi on research which she said showed that "a process of cultural transmission has turned provision of health information about the benefits of breastfeeding into a campaign against formula use".
Dr Liz Frayn qualified at the University of Glasgow Medical School and has practiced (sic) in England and Australia. In 2005, she was a Senior House Officer in Psychiatry, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Facebook: Liz Frayn
- Dr Liz Frayn, "Doctors without borders: let foreign medics in!", 12 Feb 2008, Spiked website, accessed 2 May 2010
- IoI, Can the NHS can be democratised through patient and public involvement?, Wednesday 16 May, acc 2 May 2010
- Ellie Lee and Liz Frayn, The Feminization of Health, 2008, acc 2 May 2010
- IoI website, Current issues in fertility treatment, Wed 18 July, acc 2 May 2010
- Ellie Lee, Is bottle-feeding a mark of bad motherhood?, Spiked, 22 Jul 2005, acc 2 May 2010
- 'Doctors without borders Spiked website, accessed 9 September 2013
- 'Speaker details Battle of Ideas website, accessed 9 September 2013