| LM network resources
Justine Brian is an associate of the LM network, being a manager and speaker of the Institute of Ideas and Debating Matters, a writer for Spiked and having spoken at the [Battle of Ideas]], and the Manchester Salon and chaired a WORLDbytes debate.
- From the Battle of Ideas biography.:
- she is the National Administrator of the Institute of Ideas and Pfizer Debating Matters Competition, an innovative and engaging new style of debating competition for sixth form students in the UK.
References, Resources and Contact
- ↑ 'Speaker detail' Battle of Ideas website, accessed 10 September 2013
- ↑ '[www.worldbytes.org/tag/justine-brian/ Justine Brian]' WORLDbytes website, accessed 10 September 2013
- ↑ Battle of Ideas 2007 festival biography(Accessed: 3 September 2007)