JNF UK is the trading name of the JNF Charitable Trust. It claims to be "the UK’s leading humanitarian and environmental Israel charity...[raising] funds for the building blocks of everyday life in Israel such as reservoirs, irrigation systems, desalination plants, forest planting, recycling schemes, roads, housing and healthcare centres."  It is the UK wing of the Jewish National Fund, one of the Israeli National Institutions, which has been described by the Israeli historian Ilan Pappe as "a colonialist agency of ethnic cleansing".
Current UK Prime Minister David Cameron stepped down as Honorary Patron of the JNF, May 2011. A press release explained the resignation was part of a wider review of charities and organisations the PM is associated with, claiming the JNF is one of a number of charities he stepped down from. Traditionally the three leaders of the main UK parties have become Honorary Patrons, however none of the three leaders currently hold this position. Pro-Palestinian solidarity groups claim the resignation was because of growing pressure for Cameron to step down. Previous UK Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown remain Honorary Patrons.
In February 2021, JNF UK's Israeli parent company, Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael-Jewish National Fund (KKL-JNF), allocated NIS 38 million (£8.2 million) for the acquisition of occupied land to expand settlements in the West Bank. JNF UK has also been involved in the process: funding the creation of 'British Park': "a forested leisure facility built on the land of 3 Palestinian villages, Ajjur, Kudna and Deir al-Dubban, whose residents were ethnically cleansed and barred from returning." JNF UK also supported the illegal settlement of Sansana in the West Bank., according to Palestine Campaign. 
- 1 People
- 2 Companies, charities and groups that are linked to JNF UK
- 3 External Resources
- 4 Contact
- 5 Notes
- Samuel Hayek - Chairman
- Dr Michael Sinclair - Vice Chairman
- David Goodman - Chief Executive
- Gordon Hausmann - Company Secretary
- Baroness Deech DBE
- Elan Gorji
- Murray Lee
- Gary Mond
- Benjamin Perl MBE
- Lord Weidenfeld
- Mandi Waisman
- Hilary and Cyril Dennis MBE
- Jose and David Dent
- Zak Gertler
- David Lewis
- Felix Posen
- Lynne and Nigel Ross
- Leslie Silver OBE
- Sammy Soffair
- Simon Sterling
- Sol Zakay
- Professor David Bellamy OBE
- The Rt Hon Tony Blair
- The Rt Hon Gordon Brown MP
- The Rt Hon Lady Cosgrove CBE
- General The Lord Guthrie of Craigiebank GCB LVO OBE
- The Rt Hon Lord Howard of Lympne QC
- Anthony Krais JP
- Rabbi Dr Abraham Levy OBE
- The Prime Minister of Israel
- HE The Ambassador of Israel
- President of Israel Shimon Peres
- Chief Rabbi Lord Sacks
- Rev Malcolm Weisman OBE
The Rt Hon Tony Blair | The Rt Hon Gordon Brown | The Rt Hon Lady Cosgrove CBE | General the Lord Guthrie of Craigiebank GCB LVO OBE | The Rt Hon Lord Howard QC | The Prime Minister of Israel | The President of Israel | HE The Ambassador of Israel | Rabbi Dr Abraham Levy OBE | Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis | The Marquess of Reading | Rev Malcolm Weisman OBE 
- JNF UK Limited 05562921 - Incorporated on 13 September 2005 - Mountcliff House, 154 Brent Street, London, England, NW4 2BF
- Jewish National Fund Ltd 05480314 - Incorporated on 14 June 2005 - Mountcliff House, 154 Brent Street, London, England, NW4 2BF
- Jewish National Fund For Israel Ltd 05480334 - Incorporated on 14 June 2005 - Mountcliff House, 154 Brent Street, London, England, NW4 2BF
- JNF Limited 05478230 - Incorporated on 10 June 2005 - Mountcliff House, 154 Brent Street, London, England, NW4 2BF
- KKL Limited 05478228 - Incorporated on 10 June 2005 - Mountcliff House, 154 Brent Street, London, England, NW4 2BF
- KKL Charity Accounts Matching previous names: KKL Accounts 05118360 - Incorporated on 4 May 2004 - Mountcliff House, 154 Brent Street, London, England, NW4 2BF
- JNF Executor & Trustee Company Limited 03743903 - Incorporated on 30 March 1999 - Mountcliff House, 154 Brent Street, London, England, NW4 2BF
- The KKL Charitable Trust 03726261 - Incorporated on 1 March 1999 - CH. Hausmann & Co., 5 De Walden Court, 85 New Cavendish Street, London, England, W1W 6XD
- K.K.L. Executor and Trustee Company Limited 00453042 - Incorporated on 23 April 1948 - Mountcliff House, 154 Brent Street, London, England, NW4 2BF
- Keren Kayemeth Leisrael Limited 00092825 - Incorporated on 8 April 1907 - CH. HAUSMANN & CO., 5 De Walden Court, 85 New Cavendish Street, London, W1W 6XD
- JNF/KKL Limited 05478239 - Dissolved on 29 March 2011 - JNF House, Spring Villa Park, Spring Villa Road, Edgware, Middx, HA8 7ED
- The KKL(Scotland) Charitable Trust SC316740 - Incorporated on 16 February 2007 - 222 Fenwick Road, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46 6UE
- JNF Charitable Trust Charity number: 225910, Created 1939, (company no. 00355248 - Incorporated on 21 July 1939 - Mountcliff House, 154 Brent Street, London, England, NW4 2BF)
- The JNF Educational Trust Charity number: 290267 - created 9 September 1984
- KKL Charity Accounts Charity number: 1105998 - created 4 May 2004
- Anshel Pfeffer, JNF deal ends dispute in Israel, U.S., U.K., Haaretz, 18 November 2008.
- Geoffrey Alderman, Why I worry about the JNF, jc.com, 12 February 2009.
- Internet Archive holdings of jnfuk.org
- 'About JNF UK', JNF UK website, accessed 27 March, 2009.
- ILAN PAPPE and JUSTIN PODUR, ZNet, 20 February 2005 Mechanisms of denial, last accessed June 16, 2007.
- About Us - Offices and Recruitment, JNF UK, accessed 10 August 2012.
- 225910 - JNF CHARITABLE TRUST, Register of Charities, Charity Commission, accessed 10 August 2012.
- Harriet Sherwood, David Cameron resigns as patron of the Jewish National Fund, The Guardian 29 May 2011, accessed 23 June 2011
- Stop the JNF Campaign website, 'Cameron drops Israel 'racist' charity', Press Release 27 May 2011, accessed 23 June 2011
- BDS Website, 'British Prime Minister ends ties with JNF', Press Release 27 May 2011, accessed 23 June 2011
- Jewish National Fund website, About Us, Executive Board accessed 23 June 2011
- Stop the Jewish National Fund UK, Palestine Campaign, archived on 11 Jan. 22 at https://archive.ph/wip/zBeNL
- About Us, JNF UK, accessed 8 August 2012.
- JNF UK Our People. Retrieved from the Internet Archive of 19 September 2022.