| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Barbara Hewson is a barrister associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network, having written for Spiked for over ten years, contributed to the Pro-Choice Forum and spoken at Manifesto Club events.
Her May 2013 call for the age of consent to be lowered to 13 and a statute of limitations to be applied to sexual offences against minors received a great deal of coverage.
- Professional profile “People - Barbara Hewson”, Hardwicke website accessed 11 May 2013