All-Party Parliamentary Group on Egypt
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Egypt was set up with an aim 'to strengthen relations between British and Egyptian parliamentarians and promote British-Egyptian relations amongst both chambers of the UK parliament.'
Officers, April 2016
- Chair: Gerald Howarth - Conservative Party
- Co-chair: John Spellar - Labour
- Vice-chair: Lord Mark Schreiber - Conservative Party
- Vice-chair: Lord David Alton - Crossbench
- Vice-chair: Lord Mohamed Sheikh - Conservative Party
- Vice-chair: Jeffrey Donaldson - Democratic Unionist Party
- Vice-chair: Mike Gapes - Labour Co-op
- Treasurer: Stephen Timms - Labour  
Officers, March 2015
- Chair: Robert Walter - Conservative Party
- Vice-chair: Mike Gapes - Labour (Co-op)
- Vice-chair: Baron Marlseford - Conservative Party
- Vice-chair: Baron David Alton of Liverpool - Crossbencher
- Treasurer: Stephen Timms - Labour
- Secretary: John Glen - Conservative Party
Members, March 2015
Conservative Party - Baroness Elizabeth Berridge | Alistair Burt | Gerald Howarth | Baron Inglewood | Baron Risby | David Ruffley | Robert Walter | Tim Yeo Labour - Richard Burden | Jeremy Corbyn | Jim Fitzpatrick | Meg Munn | Andy Slaughter | Lord Stone of Blackheath DUP - Jeffrey Donaldson 
Samir Takla provides the official secretariat to the group in an unpaid capacity. He funds Sarah Chilman to act as secretary to the APPGE, a role in which she helps conduct administrative tasks as well as event management.
It was registered in July 2015 that Takla had paid Chilman (in bands of £1,500) £7,501-£9000 in benefits to perform her secretarial role. 
On 16 November 2015, it was registered that Takla had paid (in bands of £1,500) £7,501-£9,000 for two administrative assistants to work for the group.
He also paid $4,501-£6,000 for travel, accommodation and other expenses for a speaker at a meeting held 3 November 2015. 
The public enquiry point is Sarah Chilman.
She can be contacted on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The group does not at present have a website.