Walid Shoebat is a self-proclaimed 'former Islamic terrorist' in the Palestine Liberation Organization who has established a career as a staunch critic of Islam and as a supporter of Israel. He is the offspring of a Palestinian father and an American mother. Many of his claims about his past terrorist activities and subsequent imprisonment have proved false. For example,officials in Israel could find no evidence that he once bombed an Israeli bank or spent time in Israeli jails. Shoebat is approvingly cited 16 times in the manifesto published by Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik. <youtube size="tiny" align="right" caption="The truth about Obama: He's a secret muslim">0qXuDBpC6jA</youtube> <youtube size="tiny" align="right" caption="Shoebat: Islam bears the mark of The Beast">GtquNNEO7Fw</youtube> <youtube size="tiny" align="right" caption="CNN investigates Walid Shoebat 2">74Tzz51VYXg</youtube> <youtube size="tiny" align="right" caption="CNN investigates Walid Shoebat 1">j399KFHtgUo</youtube> <youtube size="tiny" align="right" caption="Walid and Theodore Shoebat join Jonathan Bernis of the Jewish Voice Ministries International to warn of the 'Islamic threat'">-8Kjvyqjbm0</youtube>
- 1 Background
- 2 Public Speaking
- 2.1 Terrorism Expertise
- 2.2 Promoting Islamophobia
- 2.2.1 Support for racial profiling
- 2.2.2 Islamic Organisations as the 'No. 1 enemy'
- 2.2.3 Islam = Anti-Christ
- 2.2.4 Islam = Nazism
- 2.2.5 Islam = Socialism
- 2.2.6 Obama "definitely" a Muslim
- 2.2.7 Muslims in Brussels
- 2.2.8 Hillary's Muslim Brotherhood handler
- 2.2.9 Message Received
- 2.2.10 Labeling Feisal Abdul a terrorist
- 2.2.11 Allegations regarding airline crashes
- 2.2.12 Law enforcement to look for 'zabibahs'
- 2.2.13 Blaming 'multiculturalism' for Boston marathon terrorist attack
- 3 Zionist Activist
- 4 Neocon Endorsements
- 5 False Claims
- 6 Criticisms
- 7 Affiliations
- 8 References, Resources and Contact
- 9 Notes
The biography on his website states that he was 'Born in Bethlehem of Judea, Walid's grandfather was the Muslim Mukhtar (chieftain) of Beit Sahour-Bethlehem (The Shepherd's Fields) and a friend of Haj-Ameen Al-Husseni, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and notorious friend of Adolf Hitler.'  Between the ages of 16-18, in the 1970s, Shoebat immigrated to the US to become a computer programmer. He converted to Christianity in 1993. Shoebat claims that he engaged in a terrorist action, he was imprisoned, and upon his release he converted to Christianity and became an ardent zionist. However, according to the Jerusalem Post most of these claims are unsubstantiated.  For some time Shoebat produced a radio program broadcast from a settlement near Ramallah, but has since moved to the United States where he is a regular lecturer or speaker on 'jihad ideology' and the anti-semitism of those critical of Israel. Shoebat now even has a "publicist" and "agent", Keith Davies who also is the Executive Director of the Walid Shoebat Foundation.  Shoebat has a son, Theodore Shoebat, who shares his father's apocalyptic Christian beliefs, and whom Shoebat is priming as a commentator on Islam.
Shoebat is much in demand as a public speaker in the pro-Israel and evangelical Christian circles. However, in recent years, he has also spoken in front of counter-terrorism and law enforcement officials. Chip Berlet of the Political Research Associates notes:
- Shoebat is popular in Texas, having helped organize an anti-Islamic event near Fort Hood; spoken at an evangelical church; and been featured in ads for a statewide law enforcement training: “Preparing Law Enforcement Executives for the Future,” co-sponsored by the state’s Attorney General, Greg Abbott.
Between his speeches, books and video sales, he earned over $560,000 in 2009 alone, according to tax records obtained by CNN.
In his own words, Shoebat has been "spreading the word about the dangers of Islam" since his conversion to Christianity in 1993. In 2011, CNN reported on a typical event at which Shoebat speaks. In this case a gathering of Homeland Security officials for which he was paid $5,000:
- Terrorism and Islam are inseparable, he tells them. All U.S. mosques should be under scrutiny. "All Islamic organizations in America should be the No. 1 enemy. All of them," he says...
- During Shoebat's presentation, he criticized Muslim organizations and told audience members to be leery of Muslim doctors, engineers, students and mosques.
To support his case, CNN reports that Shoebat also fabricated evidence:
- "Now, we aren't saying every single mosque is potential terrorist headquarters. But if you look at certain reports by the Hudson report, 80 percent of mosques they found pamphlets and education on jihad. So they're in the mosque, the mosque in accordance to the Muslim brotherhood is the command post and center."
- The conservative Hudson Institute said it never issued such a report and has no idea why its name was invoked.
During his 20 October 2010 presentation to law enforcement officers attending ICTOA’s annual conference, denounced the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) and Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR) as “the terrorist arms of the lawmaker: Sharia, Koran and Hadith.”
Support for racial profiling
Shoebat has also encouraged the profiling of Muslims:
- Shoebat warned that making special accommodations for Muslim beliefs was a step toward establishing Islamic religious law. And he recounted how he wore a T-shirt that read "Profile me" on a trip to the airport and approached the screeners at the security checkpoint.
- "I got tapped down, I got checked, I got all these different things," he said. "I say it's wonderful."
Islamic Organisations as the 'No. 1 enemy'
In 2010, he said: 'All Islamic organizations in America should be the No. 1 enemy [...] All of them'. 
Islam = Anti-Christ
Speaking at the evangelical Christian BattleCry festival, Shoebat described Islam as a "satanic cult." At another event in Missouri in 2007, he declared: "Islam is not the religion of God -- Islam is the devil." Berlet notes:
- Shoebat has claimed that Islam is not the religion of God, but rather Islam is the devil, according
to the Springfield News Leader. Shoebat revealed he was “shocked to find so many parallels between the Antichrist and Islam." According to religion writer Richard Bartholomew Shoebat also teaches "that Obama is a secret Muslim and that the Bible has prophesied a Muslim anti-Christ." One homeland security official who attended Shoebat's speech at an anti-terrorism training in Las Vegas in October 2010 paraphrased his proposed solution as: “Kill them…including the children…you heard him”.
Islam = Nazism
Shoebat has on several occasions compared Islam to Nazism. Indeed, in the film Obsession he says: "Secular dogma like Nazism is less dangerous than the Islamo-fascism that we see today." On his blog, Shoebat has posted an article which asserts that "Islam is indeed a totalitarian ideology engaged in an effort of world-wide conquest much like Nazism." It goes on:
- Nazism, like Islam, is driven by a dictatorial totalitarian system with a “leader principle” that divides the world into the “superior” and “inferior.” One can easily substitute the terms “Fuhrer, “Aryan,” “Ubermensch,” and “Untermensch,” for “Caliph,” “Muslim,” “dhimmi,” and “kafir”. And there is also the concept of “jihad” in Islam which divides the world into “dar al-Islam” (house of Islam, where Muslims rule) and “dar al harb” (house of war, where “infidels” rule). And like Islam, which seeks the total Islamization of the world, Nazism also sought the total domination of the “Aryan” over the “non-Aryan” and the total extermination of the Jews.
Islam = Socialism
In his 20 October 2010 speech to homeland security officials, Shoebat said of mainstream Muslim organizations like CAIR and ISNA:
- They collectively believe that the state was erected by Mohammed in Medina and he was persecuted. The Muslims moved in to the Jewish city and they all became Muslim Immigrants. They shared the wealth, which is socialist. Islamic equals Socialist ideologies. Progressives agree with the Islamic concepts. Islam equals socialist. Islam believes that there is no life at conception. Muslims bank on progressives to advance the teachings at the university. The Koran, the Big Bang Theory. They collaborate to defend the Islamist SlickWillies. They have infiltrated from the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama "definitely" a Muslim
Shoebat has also alleged in his media appearances that US president Barack Obama is "definitely" a secret Muslim.
He added in a Youtube video: 'If Islam is not playing the major role in Antichrist spirit, why do you think the devil wants to appoint somebody [Obama] connected to Islam in the White House?' 
Muslims in Brussels
He once described Muslims in Brussels, Belgium, as 'bearded boiling brussel sprouts that stink till high heaven'. 
Hillary's Muslim Brotherhood handler
Shoebat has also written suggesting that Hillary Clinton's deputy chief of staff, and wife of pro-Israel stalwart Anthon Weiner, Huma Abedin may be a Muslim Brotherhood mole. By way of proof, Shoebat and his co-author Ben Barrack write:
- It is sacrilege in Islam for Huma’s mother to accept the reality that her daughter is married to a Jew. Yet, neither Saleha nor Huma’s brother Hassan have denounced her marriage to Weiner, although it is considered null and void by some of the highest authorities on Islamic Shari’a rulings.
In the same piece, Shoebat also declared that the Oxford University "has been long infiltrated by Islamists". In a follow-up post, provocatively titles "Is Anthony Weiner’s Wife a Spy?", Shoebat and his co-author scoff that "naysayers" would "demand evidence of Huma’s membership in this notorious group." They clinch the argument thus:
- Would someone appoint the daughter of Magda and Joseph Goebbels as the Deputy Chief of Staff for Cordell Hull—the Secretary of State during World War II—arguing that she is not a member of the Nazi Party?
After declaring evidence superfluous, the authors conclude that "Hillary’s 'inclusion policy' may have brought in spies." They end with the warning:
- Huma Abedin was never properly screened, and unless this diva answers some tough questions, the issue we set forth regarding the failure to screen her, is an ironclad case that the State Department is broken — and American lives may be in danger.
An investigation by Wired magazine has shown that the effects of frequent consultations with "Islam experts" of dubious viewpoints is now reflected in the training material being used by law-enforcement agencies. Documents obtained from the FBI revealed views about Islam and Muslims that echo the alarmist claims of Shoebat and his fellow 'terrorism experts.'
Ironically, Shoebat has also alleged "the US Army, Navy, Air Force, FBI, CIA, Dept. of Homeland Security are all infiltrated with Muslim Extremists."
Labeling Feisal Abdul a terrorist
In 2010, when he was interviewed on Fox&Friends, he accused Feisal Abdul Rauf, who was then trying to build the Park51 Islamic center in lower Manhattan of having expressed support for terrorist organisations: 'His support of Hamas, Hezbollah, the Islamic jihad movement has been expressed by him in the Arabic language. … This is straight support for terrorism.' When Media Matters consulted two scholars of Islamic movements, asking them to read the Arabic newspapers that Shoebat cited, one of them called Shoebat’s claims a 'blatant misrepresentation' and the other said the articles citing Rauf did 'not show any support for terrorism.' 
Allegations regarding airline crashes
Shoebat claimed the missing Malaysia Airlines flight and the Egypt Air flight that had recently crashed had been destroyed by Muslim pilots wanting to be jihadist martyrs during a May 2016 appearance on the One America News Network. There was no evidence for that claim, and none has emerged since. He added:
- 'I stopped flying even in the U.S. two years ago. [...] I completely — I flew 3,000 flights to get my message out to this country. Finally, I realized, I get into an airline where I see 20 Yemeni students, it’s terrifying. I do not know if the pilot is Muslim or not.' 
Law enforcement to look for 'zabibahs'
He claimed that law enforcement could easily have stopped the 9/11 attacks by looking for 'zabibahs' (marks on the foreheads of Muslims caused by bowing their heads to the ground during prayers): '[H]ad we looked at the zabibah only, we would have deflected a suicide action of killing 3,000 Americans.' 
Blaming 'multiculturalism' for Boston marathon terrorist attack
- 'There will be more to come, as long as we keep observing the modern world’s sick obsession with multiculturalism.' 
On his website, Shoebat writes:
- The Israeli Arab Conflict is not about geography but about Jew hatred; Throughout the Islamic as well as Christendom’s history Jews have been persecuted, the persecution of Israel is just the same as the old Antisemitism.
Sheobat opposes a two-state solution and is a proponent of Greater Israel. According to the Jerusalem Post,
- he believes "in a Greater Israel that includes Judea and Samaria, and by this I mean a Jewish state." He argued that Israel should retake the Gaza Strip and rehouse Jews there, regarding Gaza as Jewish by right. "If a Jew has no right to Gaza, then he has no right to Jaffa or Haifa either," he said. He advocates that the government of Greater Israel introduce a law providing for the exiling of anybody who denies its right to exist, "even if they were born there."
- In the 25 years I have been in Washington I have never heard anything so extraordinary and the truth so eloquently told by someone like this [Walid Shoebat]. 
He is also supported by Daniel Pipes.
Nom de Guerre
On his website Shoebat claims that "Walid Shoebat" is an assumed name adopted to protect him from reprisals by his former terrorist allies, whom he says have put a $10 million price on his head. However, as the Jerusalem Post reported, 'His relatives, members of the Shoebat family, are mystified by the notion of "Walid Shoebat" being an assumed name...Shoebat evinced no particular surprise that his family could be tracked down simply by asking Beit Sahur locals where they lived, even though his Internet site claims that his is an assumed name.'
Shoebat has claimed that when he was 16, he was recruited by a PLO operative named Mahmoud al-Mughrabi to carry out an attack on a branch of Bank Leumi in Bethlehem, an attack he aborted when he saw a group of Arab children playing nearby. Instead, he claims, he threw the bomb onto the roof of the bank where it exploded causing no fatalities. However, the Bank Leumi has no such record of this purported bombing in the relevant 1977-79 period.
- Shoebat told The Jerusalem Post that this could be because the bank building was robustly protected with steel and that the attack may have caused little damage...Shoebat could not immediately recall the year, or even the time of year, of the purported bombing when talking to the Post by phone from the US. After wavering, he finally settled for the summer of 1977.
A CNN investigation has since reported that there is little evidence that such an incident ever occurred:
- The Tel Aviv headquarters of Bank Leumi had no record of a firebombing at its now-demolished Bethlehem branch. Israeli police had no record of the bombing, and the prison where Shoebat says he was held "for a few weeks" for inciting anti-Israel demonstrations says it has no record of him being incarcerated there either.
The Jerusalem Post noted further contradictions in Shoebat's account. When asked if the bombing made news at the time, he replied that "I don't know. I didn't read the papers because I was in hiding for the next three days." However, in 2004 he had told the Sunday Telegraph: "I was terribly relieved when I heard on the news later that evening that no one had been hurt or killed by my bomb." The claim is also denied by Shoebat's family who still live in Beit Sahour, Bethlehem. 
Walid Shoebat Foundation
Shoebat solicits donations to a Walid Shoebat Foundation -- "An organization that cries out for the Justice of Israel and the Jewish people" -- to help fund his work and to "fight for the Jewish people." The Foundation according to Shoebat is registered as a charity in the state of Pennsylvania. However, the Pennsylvania State Attorney's Office has no record of such an entity. Shoebat runs the foundation (one among many) and three linked websites with his business partner Keith Davies under the umbrella of the Forum for Middle East Understanding. Tax records obtained by CNN show that the Forum for Middle East Understanding reported total earnings from speaking engagements, videos and book sales of more than $560,000 in 2009 alone. Asked about the details of his operation, Shoebat told CNN: "None of your business." CNN also revealed that Shoebat's name doesn't appear on any of the paperwork, and though referred the journalist to Davies for details, who offered to provide a copy of the group's tax returns, but none was provided. It also noted:
- When asked who served on the foundation's board of advisers, Davies gave "Anderson Cooper 360" the name of a former pilot, who didn't return phone calls. But he could not name the high-ranking military officers he said were on the board.
Following the CNN expose, Shoebat posted a rebuttal on his website in which he curiously tries to defend himself against the charge he has falsified his history by linking to an article in which his relative Kamal Younis asserts that having checked with other relatives their consensus opinion is that,
- Walid's entire biography is a manufactured fabrication. His handlers have taken one point and have twisted it and built up a fictional story...Walid claimed on CNN that he met Sheikh Jamal and was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and claimed he had been a member of a U.S. sleeper cell terrorist group. All his relatives doubt this greatly, but we do believe he is being paid big money to keep saying bad things about Muslims.
In the New York Times, Neil MacFarquhar reports:
- Academic professors and others who have heard the three men speak in the United States and Canada said some of their stories border on the fantastic, like Mr. Saleem’s account of how, as a child, he infiltrated Israel to plant bombs via a network of tunnels underneath the Golan Heights. No such incidents have been reported, the academic experts said. They also question how three middle-aged men who claim they were recruited as teenagers or younger could have been steeped in the violent religious ideology that only became prevalent in the late 1980s.
- Prof. Douglas Howard, who teaches the history of the modern Middle East at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Mich., heard Mr. Saleem speak last November at the college and said he thought the three were connected to several major Christian evangelical organizations.
- “It was just an old time gospel hour — ‘Jesus can change your life, he changed mine,’ ” Mr. Howard said. “That is mixed in with ‘Watch out America, wake up America, the danger of Islam is here.’ ”
- Mr. Howard said his doubts about their authenticity grew after stories like the Golan Heights saga as well as something on Mr. Saleem’s Web site along the lines that he was descended from the grand wazir of Islam. “The grand wazir of Islam is a nonsensical term,” Mr. Howard said.
- Obsession Interviewee in this Islamophobic film
- Forum for Middle East Understanding and Endowment for Middle East Truth's advisory aoard
- Former Muslims United - Executive Board Member
- Q Society of Australia - International patron
- Rescue Christians.org - Shoebat is involved in this fundraising outfit, which claims to work in Syria, Iraq, Turkey and Jordan, and is linked to the Raoul Wallenberg Project  Also claims to have worked with the Spanish government to rescue orphans in Iraq 
- Shoebat.com - a blod that he holds with his son Theodore Shoebat (who has called for 'Those Who Refuse to Submit to Christian Society,' along with LGBT people, to be put to death, and boastfully referred to himself as a 'proud fascist.') 
Sponsors of Shoebat's speeches have included:
- International Counter-Terrorism Officers Association (ICTOA) - in Las Vegas
- Clarion Fund - appears in Obsession
- Department of Homeland Security - Shoebat was paid $5,000 by the DHS to lecture South Dakota law enforcement officials as a 'terrorism expert.'
- Air Force Academy - Shoebat and his two fellow 'former terrorists' Zak Anani and Kamal Saleem were paid $13,000. The appearance was protested by the Military Religious Freedom Foundation who complained that 'it was typical of the Air Force Academy to invite born-again Christians to address cadets on terrorism rather than experts who could teach students about the Middle East'.
- Ocean County Police Academy - paid Shoebat thousands of dollars in taxpayer money in November 2015 to to address 62 police officers at an in-service training seminar in Ocean County on counter-terrorism.
References, Resources and Contact
Statements, publications and interviews by Shoebat
- Some of Shoebat's statements about Islam can be found in the Answering-Islam website (viewed 29 Nov 2006; NB: much of it is quite offensive).
- The Shoebat.com website home page contains a number of disturbing and offensive statements
- Dennis Prager interviews Walid Shoebat (MP3 audio), 23 May 2004 (available 29 Nov 2006). (remarkable interview in terms of its offensiveness; it harps on the theme that Palestinians and Islam are inherently anti-semitic, and that Islamic anti-semitism has rubbed off on Palestinian Christians).
- Walid Shoebat, Why I Left Jihad: The Root of Terrorism and the Return of Radical Islam, Jan. 2005. (ISBN 0977102114) No Publisher specified.
- Walid Shoebat press release: Shoebat Fights for Muslim Dissident's Freedom, Journalist on Trial Today, 16 Nov 2006. (It is certainly curious that Shoebat has issued a statement about Shoaib Choudhury because the campaign for the release of Choudhury has been spearheaded by the American Jewish Committee. Choudhury's alleged offence is that "... his writings, which are critical of the rise of terrorism and call for peace and understanding between Muslims and Jews".)
- Drew Griffin and Kathleen Johnston, 'Ex-terrorist' rakes in homeland security bucks, CNN AC360, 14 July 2011
- Drew Griffin and Kathleen Johnston, Terror training fraud, pt. 2, CNN AC360, 15 July 2011
- Thomas Cincotta, Manufacturing the Muslim Menace: Private Firms, Public Servants, & the Threat to Rights and Security, Political Research Associates, 2011.
- Neil MacFarquhar, 'Speakers At Academy Said to Make False Claims', New York Times, 7 February 2008.
- Justin Elliot, Dubious Muslim-bashing "expert" hired to train cops, Salon, 24 May 2011.
Media Accounts about Shoebat
- Raffi Berg, Palestinian militant turned peacemaker, BBC Online, 26 Jan 2004.
- David Quinn, "Ex-PLO member warns against Islamic militants", Irish Independent, 16 Oct 2004.
- Deaglán de Bréadún, "Palestinian bomber who changed sides in the conflict", The Irish Times, 26 Oct 2004.
- Dany Horovitz, "Terrorist turned Zionist speaks at Concordia", The McGill Tribune, 18 Mar 2004.
- Chip Berlet, Islam-Bashing Bigots Train Counterterrorism Agents, Huffington Post, 29 December 2010.
- Arutz Sheva, From PLO Terrorist to Lover of Zion, 27 Jan 2004.
- Alyssa A. Lappen, The Ravages of the Jihad-Occupied Mind, FrontPageMag.com, 17 Feb 2004.
- Alyssa A. Lappen and Jerry Gordon, Former Terrorist Speaks, FrontPageMag.com, 2 April 2004.
- Keith Davies, "Shoebat Showdown", New Voices, Oct. 2004.
- Website: www.shoebat.com | www.arabsforisrael.com
- Alternative website: www.answering-islam.org/Walid/index.htm
- email: : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field Guide to Anti-Muslim Extremists,Southern Poverty Law Center, October 25, 2016. Accessed 09 November 2016. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "guide" defined multiple times with different content Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "guide" defined multiple times with different content
- Walid Shoebat: Official Biography
- Jorg Luyken, The Palestinian 'Terrorist' Turned Zionist, Jerusalem Post, 30 March 2008
- Neil MacFarquhar, 'Speakers At Academy Said to Make False Claims', New York Times, 7 February 2008
- Walid and Theodore Shoebat join Jonathan Bernis of the Jewish Voice Ministries International to warn of the 'Islamic threat'
- Thomas Cincotta, Manufacturing the Muslim Menace: Private Firms, Public Servants, & the Threat to Rights and Security, Political Research Associates, 2011
- Drew Griffin and Kathleen Johnston, 'Ex-terrorist' rakes in homeland security bucks, CNN AC360, 14 July 2011
- Drew Griffin and Kathleen Johnston 'Ex-terrorist' rakes in homeland security bucks, CNN, July 14, 2011. Accessed 09 November 2016.
- Matthai Chakko Kuruvila,Christian teens flock to BattleCry, San Francisco Chronicle, 11 March 2007
- Justin Elliot, Dubious Muslim-bashing "expert" hired to train cops, Salon, 24 May 2011
- Steven Simpson (posted by Walid Shoebat), Does Islam and Shariah Have More In Common With Nazi Ideology Than With Religion?, Walid Shoebat Foundation Blog, 17 October 2010
- Walid Shoebat interviewed by G. Gordon Liddy, Liddy guest Walid Shoebat falsely claimed that Obama is "definitely a Muslim", Media Matters for America, 11 September 2008
- OUST MARXIST USURPER Obama, Czars & Thugs! HONDURAS DID IT!, TRUTH REVEALED about BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Part 1, Youtube, accessed 09 November 2016.
- Walid Shoebat and Ben Barrack, Weiner’s In-Laws and the Secret Muslim Brotherhood Connections Revealed, FloydReports.com, 15 June 2011
- Walid Shoebat and Ben Barrack, Is Anthony Weiner’s Wife a Spy?, FloydReports.com, 1 July 2011
- Spencer Ackerman, FBI Teaches Agents: ‘Mainstream’ Muslims Are ‘Violent, Radical’, Wired Danger Room, 14 September 2011
- Walid Shoebat, To what level is US military, FBI, CIA, Dept. of Homeland Security infiltrated w. Muslim Jihadists?, Walid Shoebat Foundation Blog, 5 November 2009
- Jocelyn Fong Islamic studies experts debunk inflammatory allegation made on Fox News, Media Matters, September 3, 2010. Accessed 09 November 2016.
- Miranda Blue Walid Shoebat Won’t Fly Anymore Because Pilots Might Be Muslim, Right Wing Watch,May 27, 2016. Accessed 09 November 2016.
- THEODORE SHOEBAT AND WALID SHOEBAT The Tsarnaev Brothers and the Coming Savage Empire of Islam, PJ Media, APRIL 22, 2013. Accessed 09 November 2016.
- Walid Shoebat Foundation blog, accessed 14 September 2011
- shoebat.com - Arabs Speak (accessed 29 November 2006)
- Walid Shoebat Foundation blog, accessed 14 September 2011
- Eileen Fleming, A Failure of Intelligence to Support the Troops, OpEd News, 1 February 2008
- Neil MacFarquhar, Speakers at Academy Said to Make False Claims, New York Times, 7 February 2008
- Keith Davies, Rescue Christians will now be expanding into Syria, Iraq, Turkey and Jordan, Rescue Christians.org, December 2013, accessed 19 November 2014
- Government of Spain Partners with RescueChristians.org to Rescue The Orphans of Iraq, Rescue Christians.org, 6 November 2014, accessed 19 November 2014