Q Society of Australia
The Q Society of Australia is an anti-Islam lobby group.
It describes itself as 'a not-for-profit civil rights organisation run by a dedicated group of volunteers'.
In March 2014 the group announced that it intended to launch a political party based on the hardline views of Dutch politician Geert Wilders. Its plans to field candidates at the next federal election has raised fears among moderate Muslims of a rise in extremism. 
Q Society's fundraising material states that
- Our aim is to inform and widen the public understanding of Islam as aggressive global ideology. As more Australians understand Islam is not ‘just another religion’, this realisation will lead to a more critical debate about these non-spiritual and non-religious aspects of Islam; ultimately generating a shift in public opinion and policy creation. Q Society is a secular organisation and not associated with any political or religious movement.
It is registered in the state of Victoria, 'but active around the country with a national board, state chapters, local groups, members and supporters. 
SION host 2014
In March 2014 it held the First International Symposium on Liberty and Islam (SION) in Melbourne, Australia. Attendees and speakers included:
- Pamela Geller | Robert Spencer |Dr Mordechai Kedar | Dr Ashraf Ramelah | Noni Darwish | Anders Gravers | Gavin Boby |Bill Muehlenberg | Michael Burd | Bernard Gaynor | John Perkins |Kirralie Smith - Founder and director of HalalChoices. 
From private donations - it tells potential donors that:
- Please keep in mind we are concerned with the socio-political, judicial, economical and demographic aspects of Islam, not the spiritual path or personal religion of Muslims.
- Membership of the 'Q Coffee Club'. The latter's downloadable donation pamphlet explains that 'The Coffee Club allows you to act privately but on a very public issue') and 'is like your insurance to protect Australian values'. Subscribers can choose from three levels of monthly membership; from either $20, $40 or $100.
- Q Society of Australia Inc
- Phone 02 8006 1525
- Facsimile 02 8008 1529
- ABN Number: 11 883 362 342
It lists a PO Box address for donations:
- Society of Australia Inc
- PO Box 1228
- Altona Gate, VIC, 3025
- Anti-Islam party to contest next election, The Australian, 5 March 2014
- Donate, Q Society of Australia website, accessed 27 October 2014
- Q Society of Australia Inc in association with SION and SkipnGirl Productions P/L presents 1st International Symposium on Liberty and Islam in Australia, Melbourne 7 ~ 10 March 2014, acc 31 May 2014
- The Q Society Coffee Club, Q Society of Australia, accessed October 2014