Tulchan Communications is a communications and lobbying firm based in London founded in 2000 by Andrew Grant in partnership with Taylor Rafferty, a leading US international investor relations consultancy..
In November 2016, it hired David Cameron's former press secretary, Graeme Wilson; and in July 2017 announced it was hiring former Conservative party chairman and peer, Lord Andrew Feldman as a senior adviser.
Tulchan says it specialises in advising companies on 'building and maintaining their reputation within the Capital Markets and the financial media' and on 'engaging with regulatory and political audiences on a range of public policy issues.'
As of July 2017:
Former board members
- Brian J. Rafferty, was Managing Director and co-founder of Taylor Rafferty Associates (TRA), the world's largest independent financial communications firm specialising in assisting non-US companies with their ‘cross-border investor relations and capital markets communications’. TRA’s clients include over 60 blue chip non-US companies and represent some $650 billion in equity market value.
Partners, as of July 2017:
- Andrew Grant, founder. Grant was a partner at Brunswick Group and consultants Fishburn Hedges. Grant managed the media aftermath at Railtrack following the Paddington rail crash, and has advised companies including British Airways, Marconi and Hanson. He is a friend of Stuart Rose, chairman of Marks & Spencer.
- Graeme Wilson: since Nov 2016; Former David Cameron political press secretary. 
- Doug Campbell
- James Macey White
- Jonathan Sibun
- Martin Robinson
- Peter Hewer
- Stephen Malthouse
- Susanna Voyle
- Tom Murray
Directors as of July 2017:
- Andrew Honnor. Honnor worked at Conservative Central Office during the 1992 election just before his finals. After graduating, he worked at Burson-Marsteller and Brunswick before becoming a special adviser to then culture secretary Virginia Bottomley. After the last election he returned to Brunswick and moved to New York to head the BA team, before joining Tulchan. He has written for the Centre for Policy Studies.
Staff listed in 2009: Miranda Acland | Hilary Bowman | Julie Foster | Dominic Fry | Celia Gordon Shute | Paul Harris | Rachel Jones | Lucy Legh | Sandra MacKinnon | Ursula McDaid | Ruth Merryweather | Lizzie Morgan | Robert Morgan | Tilly Metcalfe | Basil Nicolaou | Laura Pearson | David Trenchard | Wendy Watherston | Natasha Webb
Tulchan does not sign up to either of the voluntary industry transparency registers, although it appears to be a member of the PRCA. It is signed up to the government register of consultant lobbyists, but has yet to declare any clients (as of July 2017).
A list of clients can be found on its website: http://www.tulchangroup.com/OurExperience.php
Tulchan lists the following clients in 2009:
ITV | Land Securities | M&C Saatchi | Marks & Spencer | Moneysupermarket.com | Northern Foods | Quintain | Shareholder Executive | Severn Trent | Tote | UBS | United Utilities | Whitbread | Woolworths Group
- Tulchan Group website
- Tulchan Group Tulchan website
- David Singleton, David Cameron’s key lieutenants line up for lobbying jobs, Total Politics, 29 November 2016. Accessed 6 December 2016.
- FACES OF 2001, Pr Week, 26 Jan 2001
- Tulchan website, accessed Feb 2009