Virginia Bottomley, The Rt Hon. the Baroness Bottomley of Nettlestone, has been a Conservative peer since 24 June 2005. she was previously MP for South West Surrey from 1984 until 2005. She served as Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department of Environment) 1988-89, Minister of State (Department of Health) 1989-92, Secretary of State for Health 1992-95, Secretary of State for National Heritage 1995-97.
- 1 Affiliations
- 2 Connections
- 3 Notes
Register of Interests
- Director, International Resources Group Ltd (t/a Odgers Berndtson) (executive recruitment)
- Non-executive Director, Smith & Nephew (medical devices)
2: Remunerated employment, office, profession etc.
10: Non-financial interests (a)
10: Non-financial interests (b)
- Chancellor, University of Hull
- Pro Chancellor, University of Surrey
- Governor, London School of Economics
10: Non-financial interests (c)
10: Non-financial interests (e)
- Baroness Bottomley of Nettlestone, www.parliament.uk, accessed 16 November 2013.
- Sarah Priddy, PIL: Current Members Related to Other Current or Former Members - Commons Library Standard Note, 13 September 2013.