Due to de Peyer and Carroll's previous positions, Tendo had to be approved by the Advisory Committee on Business Appointments. Both men were given the advice that they were not to 'draw on privileged information available to [them] as a crown servant', 'for two years from his last day of service, he should not become personally involved in lobbying the UK Government on behalf of his new company or its clients' and 'for two years from his last day of service he must seek confirmation from the committee directly that each individual commission is permissible under the terms of his consultancy before taking it up. 
According to their website, Tendo offer the following services:
- Government Relations - 'Success depends on understanding government and making sure that government understands you. We provide strategic and tactical advice on how to engage effectively with the political process from the local to the national and international based on our years of experience working at the most senior levels of Government'.
- Public Affairs & Media Consultancy - 'Helping you gain competitive advantage by making sure that how you see the world is informed by how the world sees you'.
- Inspirational Campaigning - 'Strategic campaign advice to corporates, charities and trade associations to change their world. We have a multi-award winning track record in running high profile campaigning in both politics and the wider community from Joanna Lumley’s Gurkha campaign to running political campaigns for elected office'.
- Will de Peyer, co-founder. Worked with Danny Alexander during the full five years of the coalition and has previously advised Vince Cable, Lord Oakeshott and Lord Newby. De Peyer has also worked for banks Standard Bank Group, Rabobank and Citi and insurers QBE Europe.
- Peter Carroll, co-founder. Worked with Danny Alexander from 2013 to 2015 and stood as the Lib Dem candidate for the elections from 1999 to 2010. Also the founder of Peter Carroll Associates, has worked with Joanna Lumley on the Gurkha Justice Campaign and founded the Fair Fuel UK campaign.
Tendo do not currently (as of July 2015) declare their clients or staff on the registers of the Association of Professional Political Consultants, Public Relations Consultants Association, UK Public Affairs Council or the Government's new Register of Consultant Lobbyists.
- Address: 36 Hazelbury Road,
- SW6 2ND
- Email: Will@tendoconsulting.co.uk | email@example.com
- Website: http://www.tendoconsulting.co.uk/
- Gov.UK Business Appointments Application: Mr William de Peyer 15 June 2015, accessed 21 July 2015.
- Gov.UK Business Appointments Application: Mr Peter Carroll, 15 June 2015, accessed 21 July 2015.
- Tendo Consulting Tendo Consulting, accessed 21 July 2015.
- Linkedin Will de Peyer, accessed 21 July 2015.
- Linkedin Peter Carroll, accessed 21 July 2015.
- Tendo Consulting The Team, accessed 21 July 2015.
- Mark Leftly Ousted Lib Dem special advisers Peter Carroll and Will de Peyer turn to lobbying Independent, 13 July 2015, accessed 21 July 2015.