Tashbih Sayyed (1941–2007) was a neocon of Pakistani origin who worked closely with the Israel lobby. He edited web based publications such as Muslim World Today, Pakistan Today (Both share a URL). 
According to Benador Associates:
- Tashbih Sayyed, political analyst, journalist, and writer, is Editor in Chief of Our Times, Pakistan Today, and In Review. He worked from 1967-1980 at Pakistan Television in various capacities, including writer, editor, director, producer, Controller, and General Manager. Sayyed is the author of eight books, including: History Of The World, Left Of The Center, Pakistan - An Unfinished Agenda, Mohammad - A secularist's View, Foreign Policy Of Pakistan, and Shadow Warriors - Afghanistan, Pakistan, Taliban." 
- Center for Islamic Pluralism, Founding member
- Middle East Forum, Expert
- Benador Associates, Speaker
- Council for Democracy and Tolerance, President
- Hudson Institute, adjunct fellow 
Sayyed also appeared as the token Muslim in two documentaries produced by Raphael Shore of the rightwing Zionist The Clarion Fund. One of them, the anti-Islamic Obsession, was distributed shortly before the 2008 presidential election in an attempt to derail the candidacy of Barack Obama, the presumed Islamist Manchurian Candidate.
- Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West
- Relentless: The Struggle for Peace in the Middle East
Contact, Notes and Resources
- ↑ 'Speakers & Organizers', The Intelligence Summit website, accessed 31 March, 2009.
- ↑ 'Speakers' Biographies: Tashbih Sayyed', web.archive.org/Benador Associates website, accessed 31 March, 2009.
- ↑ Tashbih Sayyed, 'Of Dreams And Dreams', web.archive.org/MWarrior website, accessed 31 March, 2009.