Raymond Ibrahim is the associate director of Daniel Pipes's ultra-Zionist Middle East Forum. He is a contributor to various far right publications in the US including Pajamas Media, Jihad Watch, National Review, Weekly Standard, Frontpage Magazine and American Thinker. He studied under the rightwing radical historian Victor Davis Hanson.
According to his own website:
- Raymond Ibrahim is a Middle East and Islam specialist and author of Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians (2013) and The Al Qaeda Reader (2007). His writings have appeared in a variety of media, including the Los Angeles Times, Washington Times, Jane’s Islamic Affairs Analyst, Middle East Quarterly, World Almanac of Islamism, and Chronicle of Higher Education; he has appeared on MSNBC, Fox News, C-SPAN, PBS, Reuters, Al-Jazeera, NPR, Blaze TV, and CBN.
- Ibrahim regularly speaks publicly, briefs governmental agencies, provides expert testimony for Islam-related lawsuits, and testifies before Congress. He is a Shillman Fellow, David Horowitz Freedom Center; a CBN News contributor; a Media Fellow, Hoover Institution (2013); and a Judith Friedman Rosen Writing Fellow, Middle East Forum . Ibrahim’s dual-background -- born and raised in the U.S. by Coptic Egyptian parents born and raised in the Middle East -- has provided him with unique advantages, from equal fluency in English and Arabic, to an equal understanding of the Western and Middle Eastern mindsets, positioning him to explain the latter to the former. 
Affiliations and associates
- Daniel Pipes - works for Pipes's MEF.
- Robert Spencer - wrote a daily column for Spencer's Islamophobic Jihad Watch
- Raymond Ibrahim, Crucified again: exposing Islam's new war on Christians (2013)
- Website: http://www.raymondibrahim.com
- Email: RaymondMEF@gmail.com
- [Website: http://www.raymondibrahim.com Raymond Ibrahim], accessed 12 November 2015