Friends of Israel Educational Foundation
Friends of Israel Educational Foundation was a Charity (No. 1095303) and company (No. 04392462) incorporated on 12 Mar 2002 as a copmany, registered as a charity on 9 January 2003 and dissolved on 23 July 2019. It was closely associated with and shared a website with the Academic Study Group (Charity No 801772) an anti BDS charity.
- Executive Director: John D. A. Levy
Martin Amis | The Lord Beecham of Benwell & Newcastle upon Tyne | The Rt Hon Lord Alan Beith PC | Steven Berkoff | Hon David Bernstein | Sir Walter Bodmer FRS | Melvyn Bragg | The Lord Carlile of Berriew QC, CBE | Sir Trevor Chinn CVO | Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke QC MP | Wendy Cope OBE | Rt Hon David Davis MP | Jonathan Djanogly MP | Dame Vivien Duffield CBE | Rt Hon Frank Field MP | Rt Rev Dr Peter R Forster | Rev Canon Dr Giles Fraser | The Rev Lord Griffiths of Burry Port | Sir Ronald Harwood CBE, FRSL | The Lord Kalms | David Kaye | Brian Kerner | Sir Michael Latham DL | Larry Levine | The Lord Levy | Peter L Levy OBE | Dame Hilary Mantel DBE, FRSL | Jeremy Manuel OBE | Clive M Marks OBE | Hon Gerard Noel | Peter Oppenheimer | The Pears Foundation | Marcus Rebuck | Rt Hon Sir Malcolm Rifkind KCMG QC | Baron David de Rothschild | Most Rev Peter Smith JCD | Sir Peter Stothard | Rev Bruce Thompson | The Lady Vaizey | Hon Ed Vaizey MP | Prof Claudio Vita-Finzi | Minette Walters | David Woolf | The Rt Hon Lord Young of Graffham PC DL
- Companies House Friends of Israel Educational Foundation
- Charity Commission Friends of Israel Educational Foundation Retrieved from Archive.today of 2 May 2020 on 2 May 2020.
- Internet Archive holdings of foi-asg.org
- FoI Trustees and Patrons. Retrieved from the Internet Archive of 20 August 2017 on 13 August 2019.