Dispatch International (DI) is a publication, launched in 2012 and run by Lars Hedegaard, that serves as a mouthpiece of the counterjihad movement. As well as a website, DI's founders aspired to publish a weekly print newspaper.
Carlqvist's LinkedIn page states that she had been 'editor in chief' since 2012.
Its launch was reportedly announced at Counterjihad Brussels 2012 conference and the following rationale rationale and statement of its aims provided:
- We decided to call it Dispatch International because our vision is that this newspaper will become worldwide one day. But first we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin. Or rather – first we take Scandinavia and then we take the world!
An edition of the newspaper available online, published 30 August 2012, states that the publication will be published 'every Thursday in Danish, Swedish, English and German'. It carried articles from many counterjihad activists including Hans Jansen, Nidra Poller, Diana West and an article called 'Genocidal Multiculturalism' by the British Freedom Party's Paul Weston.
According to English language translations of Swedish press reports, DI supporters were involved in the first, poorly attended protest of Pegida Swerige, an attempt to start a movement similar to the PEGIDA protests seen in Germany..
Other contributors with bylines
- Website: http://www.d-intl.com/
- Honest Press Certificate, Dispatch international, accessed 21 December 2013.
- Torbjörn Jerlerup, Dispatch International: CounterJihad Publishes a Paper, LoonWatch, 6 September 2012, accessed 13 February 2015
- Ingrid Carlqvist, LinkedIn, accessed 13 January 2014
- Dispatch International - English edition, Dispatch International, accessed 13 February 2015
- Ingrid Carlqvist, Gallery owner in shock – wants to leave Sweden, Dispatch International, 5 July 2014, accessed 13 February 2015
- Ingrid Carlqvist and Lars Hedegaard, Tommy Robinson’s long journey has only begun, Dispatch International, 5 November 2013.
- Thousands gather to oppose Pegida demo, Radio Sweden, 9 February 2015
- Open letter to Labour leader Miliband: Your policies fill me with fear, Dispatch International, 7 October 2013, accessed 13 February 2015