Tashbih Sayyed, is a neocon of Pakistani origin who works closely with the Israel lobby. He edits web based publications such as Muslim World Today, Pakistan Today (Both share a URL). He trades in the "Islamist threat".
"Tashbih Sayyed, political analyst, journalist, and writer, is Editor in Chief of Our Times, Pakistan Today, and In Review. He worked from 1967-1980 at Pakistan Television in various capacities, including writer, editor, director, producer, Controller, and General Manager.
"Sayyed is the author of eight books, including: History Of The World, Left Of The Center, Pakistan - An Unfinished Agenda, Mohammad - A secularist's View, Foreign Policy Of Pakistan, and Shadow Warriors - Afghanistan, Pakistan, Taliban." 
- Center for Islamic Pluralism, Founding member
- Middle East Forum, Expert
- Benador Associates, Speaker
- Council for Democracy and Tolerance, President
- Hudson Institute, adjunct fellow 
- Obsession Interviewee in this Islamophobic film