Center for Islamic Pluralism
Center for Islamic Pluralism is a think tank set up by Daniel Pipes and Zionist activist Stephen Schwartz. One of the founding members of the group is M. Zuhdi Jasser who also founded another group with the same agenda, American Islamic Forum for Democracy.
- Kemal Silay, President; professor of Ottoman and modern Turkish culture at Indiana University
- Stephen Schwartz, Executive Director; associate of the Faculty of Islamic Studies, Sarajevo
- Irfan al-Alawi, Western Europe Director
The group of founders includes:
- Jalal Zuberi
- Salim Mansur, professor of political science, University of Western Ontario, and columnist, Toronto Sun.
- Tashbih Sayyed
- M. Zuhdi Jasser
- Khaleel Mohammed assistant professor of religious studies at San Diego State University.
- Nawab Agha, American Muslim Congress
- Ahmed Subhy Mansour former professor, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, author of Penalty of Apostasy: A Study of Islamic Law.
Contact, References and Resources
- Website: www.islamicpluralism.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 18.104.22.1680 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 22.214.171.1240 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
- Fax: 1.866.792.9439
- Call for Moderation Sparks tension, Philadelphia Inquirer, 3 January 2006