Westminster Policy Institute
It was described as a cross between a "think-tank and a research institute" in PR Week.
What they do
Westminster Policy Institute claim they can help 'clients engage with policymakers on the issues critical to their success.' They also offer clients 'reputation management' and 'political insight'.
The firm is “aimed at providing decision-makers with independent thinking and evidence-based research in the run-up to the 2015 general election.” 
- Sean Worth, founder and leads the work on policy analysis and political engagement.  Worth is a former head of the policy unit for the Conservative Party and special adviser to David Cameron and has also worked for think-tank Policy Exchange and lobbying agencies MHP Communications and Quiller Consultants.
- Nick Faith. Former director of communications at Policy Exchange, associate director at lobbyists Luther Pendragon and writer and blogger with work featuring in the Sunday Telegraph, The Times, the Financial Times and on the BBC. Faith has also worked closely with Lord Wolfson on the Wolfson Economics Prize 2014.
- Sonia Sodha, senior associate. Former senior policy adviser to Rt Hon Ed Miliband MP and ran the Labour Party's Small Business Taskforce with entrepreneur Nigel Doughty.
- Chris Yiu, associate. Former senior official at HM Treasury and the Prime Minister's Strategy Unit and head of digital government unit at think tank Policy Exchange.
- Matthew Oakley. Former Treasury economist appointed September 2015 to run WPI consultancy spin-off
- After leaving his role as head of communication at think tank Policy Exchange, Nick Faith agreed WPI would provide PE with communication support.
- Conservative campaign group Renewal appointed WPI to handle its communications in May 2015, after the general election. Renewal were founded by Weber Shandwick lobbyist David Skelton in 2013, and aim to extend the Tories' appeal to working class voters, especially in the north of England.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.westminsterpolicy.com/
- John Owens Sean Worth Exits Quiller Launch Policy Firm PR Week, 7 July 2014, Accessed 10 September 2014
- Policy analysis Westminster Policy Institute, accessed 16 January 2015
- David Singleton Quiller Loses Top Tory Lobbyist Public Affairs News, 8 July 2014, Accessed 10 September 2014
- Westminster Policy Institute Sean Worth, accessed 16 January 2015
- Rajeev Syal, Solomon Hughes and Flora MacQueen David Cameron Privatisation Adviser Health Lobbyist The Guardian, 23 November 2012, Accessed 10 September 2014
- Westminster Policy Institute Nick Faith, accessed 16 January 2015
- Nick Faith Linkedin, accessed 16 January 2015
- Westminster Policy Institute Sonia Sodha, accessed 15 April 2015.
- Rod Muir Former Miliband aide joins ex-Cameron man Public Affairs News, 24 March 2015, accessed 15 April 2015.
- Daniel Farey-Jones Nick Faith and Sean Worth launch Westminster Policy Institute PR Week, 23 October 2014, accessed 15 April 2015.
- Rod Muir Tory group brings in comms help Public Affairs News, 15 May 2015, accessed 18 May 2015.