Nick Faith is the co-founder of London based consultancy Westminster Policy Institute.
In October 2014 he co-founded Westminster Policy Institute with former aide to the Conservative Party and David Cameron, Sean Worth. After leaving his role as head of comms at Policy Exchange, Faith agreed WPI would provide the think tank with communication support.
He is also a writer and blogger with work featuring in the Sunday Telegraph, The Times, the Financial Times, the BBC and Conservative Home and has also worked closely with Lord Wolfson on the Wolfson Economics Prize 2014.
- Twitter:Nick Faith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linkedin Nick Faith, accessed 15 April 2015.
- Daniel Farey-Jones Nick Faith and Sean Worth launch Westminster Policy Institute PR Week, 23 October 2014, accessed 15 April 2015.
- Westminster Policy Institute Nick Faith, accessed 16 January 2015
- Conservative Home Nick Faith, accessed 15 April 2015.
- Linkedin, Nick Faith, accessed 15 April 2015.