The Third Jihad: Radical Islam's Vision for America
The Third Jihad: Radical Islam's Vision for America is part of a series of films produced by Rabbi Raphael Shore of the Clarion Fund, a front for the far right Aish HaTorah. According to investigative journalist Eli Clifton, the film was 'designed to stir up a climate of fear in the United States in the weeks before the presidential election' and its Islamophobic and conspiratorial undertones echo 'one of the most influential and persistent conspiracy theories of all time. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion'.
In 2012 the film was shown during a counter-terrorism training session to New York City Police Department officers.
- Raphael Shore - Producer
- Wayne Kopping - Director and editor
- Erik Werth - Co-Director & Co-Producer
- M. Zuhdi Jasser - Narrator and interviewee
Shown as part of NYPD training
In 2012 the New York City Police Department showed The Third Jihad to more than 1,400 officers undergoing counterterrorism training, prompting Mayor Michael Bloomberg to comment on the NYPD's 'terrible judgment'. 
- International Free Press Society (IFPS) - the controversial outfit attended the Washington premiere of the film and documented the screening on Clarion's behalf on Twitter.
- Simon Wiesenthal Centre - hosted the film's Los Angeles screening
- Website: http://www.thethirdjihad.com
- Eli Clifton, "From Clarion: A Protocols Of The Elders Of Islam?", LobeLog, 5 October 2008
- Jeff Jacoby, A Second Look at 'The Third Jihad' TownHall.com | Feb 13, 2012
- Ali Gharib and Eli Clifton, Bigger, Badder Jihad Plot in 'Obsession' Rebooted, Inter Press Service, 19 May 2009