Simon Baugh is the Chief Executive of the Government Communication Service since October 2021.
Baugh then joined Heathrow Airport Holdings, first as head of public affairs, before later becoming director of airport communications and then director of media and public relations.
- Director Of Communications and Engagement Department for Exiting the European Union Aug 2019 - Feb 2020
- Director Of Communications UK Home Office Feb 2020 - Oct 2021
- Chief Executive Government Communication Service Oct 2021 - Present
- Linkedin Simon Baugh, accessed 24 June 2015.
- Anna Reynolds Department for Transport hires Heathrow PR director Simon Baugh PR Week, 3 February 2015, accessed 24 June 2015.