Rawlinson and Hunter
Rawlinson & Hunter is an international grouping of professional firms, specialising in financial and taxation advice. It has offices in London, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, New Zealand, Switzerland and Australia.
- Our skill lies in maximising the rewards that prosperity can bring. For the private client, we can take the strain, safeguarding their assets, leaving them to enjoy the benefits, not suffer the burdens, of wealth.
- The maze of UK and international law is complex to navigate alone. Our grouping of offices can provide global solutions. We administer billions of dollars of assets in offshore jurisdictions and specialise in providing trust and company administration services.
- Our expertise is not limited to individuals. Our partners are all qualified professionals who are trained to look at the big picture. Both private and corporate clients can equally benefit from our skill at finding solutions to match their own distinctive financial circumstances.
- We are different, as is our way of working. Our partners like to get to know their clients well and carry out much of the work in person, often face to face. Most of our clients have come to us through a personal recommendation, evidence of our reputation as leaders in our field.
London office: Eighth Floor, 6 New Street Square, New Fetter Lane, London EC4A 3AQ
- About Us, Rawlinson & Hunter website, acc 4 November 2011