The Bailiwick of Guernsey, is a British Crown dependency in the English Channel off the coast of Normandy.
Along with Jersey and the Isle of Man it is a known tax haven. It also includes other 'sub-havens' such as Sark, Alderney, and Brecqhou (home to the Barclay Brothers, owners of the Telegraph newspaper).
In April 2011 the Governments of Guernsey and Jersey appointed a former British Ambassador to Bulgaria to head a new Channel Islands Brussels office. As director of European affairs, Steve Williams is, according to Public Affairs News, tasked with 'leading efforts to develop the islands’ influence, while advising the respective governments on European matters'. Williams has previously held posts with the FCO in Olso and with the UK Permanent Representation to the EU in Brussels. 
- Steve Wakelin - left Grayling in May 2011 became head of international relations for the States of Guernsey – one of Grayling’s clients. 
- Guernsey Finance
- Guernsey Investment Fund Association - trade association that includes mutual fund managers and trustees, stockbrokers, private client asset managers, life assurance companies, investment banks, as well as those professional firms such as lawyers and accountants who are closely involved in the work of the investment business industry.  People include: Jarrod Cowley- Grimmond 
- APPC Register Entry for 1 Sep 2011 to 30 Nov 2011, APPC Register Entry for 1 September 2010 to 30 November 2010
- APPC Register Entry for 1 Dec 2011 to 29 Feb 2012
- Public Affairs News, Channel Islands in EU boost, February 2011
- People Moves, Public Affair News, May 2011
- Guernsey Investment Fund Association (GIFA), acc Jan 2012
- European Parliament Lobbying Contacts Report 1st January - 30th June 2010