Pelorus Research is a trading name of The Holdingham Group Limited, set up 14 June 2011.
What is Pelorus Research?
Taken from the 'about' section on Pelorus Research's website:
- "Pelorus works for a small number of the world’s leading investors. We help them understand issues that are hard to quantify but have a significant impact on valuation. For example, we assess the effectiveness of companies’ leadership and governance, their exposure to changing government policy or regulation, and their vulnerability to discontinuities such as new competitors and technological change. We also shed light on geopolitical and macroeconomic issues."
- George Edward Dobell Nottingham, 19 Jun 2012-
- Roger Hart, 14 Jun 2011-19 Jun 2012
- A G Secretarial Limited, 14 Jun 2011-19 Jun 2012
- Inhoco Formations Limited, 14 June 2011-19 June 2012
- Niall FitzGerald, former CEO and Chairman of Unilever
- Sir Roy Anderson, professor of Infectious Disease Epidemiology at Imperial College
- Don Argus, former chairman of BHP Billiton
- Manvinder Singh Banga, partner at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, a private equity investment firm based in London and New York
- Senator William Bradley, managing director of Allen & Company and former basketball player
- Mustafa V. Koç, chairman, Koç Holding A.Ş
- Minoru Makihara, former chairman of Mitsubishi Corporation
- Akio Mimura, chairman of Tokyo and Japan Chambers of Commerce and Industry and former president of Nippon Steel
- Sir Ralph Robins, former chairman and CEO of Rolls-Royce
- Javier Solana, former secretary-general of NATO
- Ratan Tata, chairman of Tata Sons.
- Robert Brisbourne, former senior executive (June 2011-September 2013). Now wholesale banks and investment management supervisor at Financial Conduct Authority.
- Mark Hanson, former partner at Pelorus Research [[November 2011-May 2013). Currently a partner at Hakluyt & Company.
- Gordon Rainey, former executive at Hakluyt & Company and Pelorus Research (September 2010-May 2012. Now senior associate at GPW.