One World Trust
The One World Trust says it "promotes education, training and research into the changes required within global organisations in order to make them answerable to the people they affect and ensure that international laws are strengthened and applied equally to all." It is based in the heart of Whitehall just across the road from the Ministry of Defence building.
Lord Peter Archer of Sandwell PC was formerly a practising QC, a former member of Parliament (Labour), Solicitor General in the 1974-9 Labour Government, and a former Chairman of Amnesty International UK. He has written books on law, politics, human rights and international relations, and is active in the House of Lords. He is President of the One World Trust, of the World Disarmament Campaign, and of the Fabian Society.
- David Atkinson was a UK Member of Parliament (Conservative Party) for 28 years until April 2005 when he retired from the House of Commons. Atkinson has been outspoken on the need for accountable and equitable approaches to address the root causes of armed conflict and terrorism through international law and multilateral institutions. In 2000 he was the first British back-bench MP to address the United Nations General Assembly. He served as Treasurer to the All-Party Parliamentary Group for World Government.
- Rt Hon John Battle MP has served as a UK Member of Parliament (Labour Party) for Leeds West since the 1987 general election. He has served as a government minister and as the Prime Minister’s envoy on inter-faith matters in the UK and as a member of the International Development Select Committee. He takes a specific interest in issues of wealth and poverty at home and internationally. Battle is involved in a number of All Party Parliamentary Groups focusing on poverty in Britain and international development.
- Lord Foulkes of Cumnock PC is a member of the House of Lords in the UK (Labour), passing into the Upper House in 2005 after serving as an MP since 1979. While an MP his roles included Under Secretary at the Department for International Development and Minister of State for Scotland. He is a former Trustee of the One World Trust.
- Eirwen Harbottle is a long standing peace activist. She served on the Board of Trustees of the One World Trust for eight years and is currently Chair of Trustees of Peace Child International. She is also a Co-Director of the Centre for International Peacebuilding, which she founded with her late husband Brigadier Michael Harbottle in 1983, a Director of Ministry for Peace and Conflict Resolution, and Co-ordinator of Strategies for Peace.
- Sir Richard Jolly KCMG is Honorary Professor and Research Associate of the Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex focusing on issues of world development and the role of the UN in global governance. From 1982-2000 he was an Assistant Secretary-General of the UN, first as Deputy Executive Director of UNICEF and from 1996 as Coordinator of the UNDP’s Human Development Report. He has been a Trustee of OXFAM and a Chair of the UN Association of the United Kingdom and is a member of the Council of the Overseas Development Institute. He has contributed to many books and articles on economic development and the UN, including most recently, UN Contributions to Developing Thinking and Practice and The Power of UN Ideas. He has previously been part of the Independent Advisory Panel for the One World Trust’s Global Accountability Project.
- Oona King was a Labour Member of Parliament in the UK from 1997 to 2005. She is founder and chair of the Tower Hamlets Advocacy Network & Community Support organisation and an Associate Fellow of Chatham House. While an MP she founded the All Party Parliamentary Group on Genocide Prevention and the Great Lakes Region and actively supported the ratification of the Rome Statutes for the International Criminal Court by the UK.
- Sir David Knox is a former Member of Parliament (Conservative Party) in the UK and former vice chairman of the Conservative Party. He served in Parliament for 27 years and retired in 1997. Over his many years in Parliament and today he takes a special interest in issues of global governance and questions of world citizenship. He is a former Trustee of the One World Trust, and a former Chairman of the All Party Parliamentary Group for World Government.
- Lord Maclennan of Rogart PC is a member of the House of Lords (Liberal Democrat) in the UK, serving as the Liberal Democrat Party's spokesman on the Cabinet Office and Constitutional Affairs. Before this he was a Member of Parliament for 31 years, first as a member of the Labour Party, and then left to found the Social Democratic Party (SDP) in 1981. He was the leader of the SDP at the time it merged with the Liberal Party in 1988.
- John Pinder OBE is Chair of the Federal Trust for Education and Research, a member of the Board of the Action for a Global Climate Community, and an Honorary Professor at the College of Europe. He has published widely on issues of federal studies and the continuing development of the European Union. He is a former Trustee of the One World Trust.
- Malcolm Savidge was a Member of Parliament (Labour) in the UK from 1997-2005. He was Convener of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Global Security and Non-Proliferation (2000-2005), member of the Select Committee on Environmental Audit, and of the Parliamentary Labour Party Back-Bench Committees on Foreign Affairs, Defence and International Development. Malcolm is currently Parliamentary Consultant to the Oxford Research Group, Vice-President of the United Nations Association (UK) (2003), and on the Board of the British American Security Information Council. He is a former Vice-Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group for World Government.
- Joan Walley is a Member of Parliament (Labour) in the UK since 1987. She is particularly known for her work on environmental issues and serves as a member of the Environmental Audit Select Committee. She is a former Trustee of the One World Trust.
- Baroness Whitaker was created a Life Peer in 1999 after a career in publishing and the civil service. She is currently Vice-Chair of the UK Parliamentary Labour Party International Development Committee, and a member of the Council of theOverseas Development Institute and of the Advisory Board of the British Institute of Human Rights. She is a trustee of UNICEF UK, a member of the UNA-UK Advisory Panel and formerly a Trustee of the One World Trust. 
- One World Trust website homepage, One World Trust website, accessed October 2008
- 'Nestlé puts up a transparent smokescreen', Boycott Nestlé website, 18 January, 2007. (Accessed 24 April, 2009)
- 'Staff', One World Trust website, accessed 24 April, 2009.
- 'Vice Presidents', One World Trust Website, accessed 24 April, 2009.
- 'One World Trust - Charitable & Voluntary Organisations', Yell.com