National Security Assessments Program
According to the history section of the Prague Security Studies Institute's website, from 1998 to 2000 "the NSA Program made substantial progress in informing and influencing the largely neglected national security policy agenda of the Czech Republic."
The NSA Program also created the Bell-Association for Freedom and Democracy in 2000, out of which, along with the NSA Program, the Prague Security Studies Institute was established.
From 1999 to 2001, the NSA Program put on three annual conferences, respectively titled: NATO and Central European Security in the 21st Century | A Tenth Anniversary Assessment of Central European Freedoms | Trans-Atlantic Missile Defense and Security Cooperation Attendeesincluded:
- James Woolsey - former CIA Director
- Richard Allen - former U.S. National Security Advisor
- John Shattuck - U.S. Ambassador to the Czech Republic
- Richard Perle
- Vladimir Bukovsky
- Piotr Naimsky - former Advisor to the Prime Minister of Poland
- John Walker - Air Marshal and former Chief of British Defence Intelligence
- Dr Robert Pfaltzgraff - Professor International Security Studies at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University
- Hagen Graf Lambsdorff - German Ambassador
- Dr Holger Mey - Director of the Bonn Institute for Strategic Studies
- Frank Gaffney - President of the Center for Security Policy