Previously, Bradley was appointed an assistant whip to the HM Treasury in 2012. In October 2013, Bradley was promoted to whip (Lord Commissioner). She is currently the parliamentary under secretary of state at the Home Office.
Bradley contested Manchester Withington at the 2005 general election, where she came third. She was selected for Staffordshire Moorlands in July 2006 and was returned to Parliament at the General Election in 2010. She was also a member of the select committee on work and pensions and of the procedure committee. 
Bradley is a chartered accountant and chartered tax advisor and worked in public practice from 1991 to 2004, first for Deloitte & Touche and then for KPMG. In 2004, she became a self-employed fiscal and economic consultant. Bradley rejoined KPMG in 2007, where she remained until shortly before her election to the House of Commons. 
- Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 7215
- Fax: 020 7219 6222
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Unit 24, The Smithfield Centre, Haywood Street, Leek, ST13 5JW
- Telephone: 01538 382421
Web & Social media
- Karen Bradley Express, accessed 19 May 2015
- 'Who's In and Who's Out? May's new cabinet', 14 July 2016, BBC News, accessed 15 July 2016
- Karen Bradley, UK Parliament, 10 September 2013.
- Ministerial appointments: 7 October 2013, Prime Minister's Office, 7 October 2013.
- Karen Bradley GOV.UK, accessed 10 October 2014