Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff is the daughter of an Austrian diplomat, and was partly educated in Iran, where she was present during the Islamic revolution of 1979. She worked at the Austrian embassy in Kuwait during the Iraqi invasion in 1990. She subsequently worked as assistant to the vice-chancellor of the Republic of Austria, Mr Wolfgang Schüssel (1995-1997), at the Austrian Embassy Kuwait, Visa Section (1997-2000) and the Austrian Embassy Tripoli, Libya (2000-2001).
Since 2001, she has been an ESL and TOEFL teacher at an English language institute in Vienna.
EDL demo Luton
PAC conference on Jihad
In 2010 Sabaditsch-Wolff was a speaker at a conference sponsored by the Freedom Defense Initiative at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, DC, entitled: "Jihad: The Political Third Rail -- What They Are Not Telling You."
Counterjihad Zurich 2010 conference
Counterjihad London 2011
Sabaditsch-Wolff also attend the Counterjihad London 2011 conference which took place on 24-25 September 2011. Leading members of the International Civil Liberties Alliance and the English Defence League were prominently represented and meetings were also held with members of the British Freedom Party and a representative of UKIP.
Dame of the Knights of Malta
In October 2011 Sabaditsch-Wolff claimed that during a visit to Rhodes in March 2011 she was invested as “the “Dame of Grace of the Knights Hospitallers of the Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta — The Ecumenical Order, by Nicholas Papanicolaou and Gen William 'Jerry' Boykin.
According to Richard Bartholomew,
- the two men are, respectively, the Order’s “Grand Master” and “Grand Chancellor”. Both men are close to the evangelist Rick Joyner, who is a “Deputy Member of the Supreme Council”. Joyner, who receives messages from God about how an earthquake will soon destroy the west coast of the USA, claims that he was introduced to the Order by an “Austrian baron”, and that his books were responsible for a “spiritual renewal” in the Order.
Sabaditsch-Wolff explained that:
- Papanicolaou invited me to join the Order in recognition of my efforts to inform the public about the Islamization of the West, in particular that of Europe. It was an invitation I immediately accepted. 
Act for America conference 2015
In September 2015 Sabaditsch-Wolff travelled to Washington DC in her capacity as executive board member of Pax Europa to attend the ACT! For America Conference and Legislative Briefing, and also 'to brief selected members of Congress about the current state of affairs in Europe'. The latter included Congressmen Louie Gohmert (R-TX) and Jeff Duncan (R-SC) as well as retired USAF General Thomas McInerney and retired Admiral Ace Lyons.
- CounterJihad Europa
- Bürgerbewegung Pax Europa
- ACT! For America - Austrian chapter
- International Civil Liberties Alliance
- Website - English language version http://english.savefreespeech.org/
- Biographies, CounterJihad Europa, accessed 16 December 2008.
- Video and Photos of Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff Addressing the English Defence League Demonstration, 5 February 2011, accessed 8 February 2011.
- Baron Bodissey, Slouching Towards Zurich, Gates of Vienna, 16 June 2010.
- Dymphna, Counterjihad London 2011, Gates of Vienna, 25 September 2011.
- Baron Bodissey, Slouching Towards London, Gates of Vienna, 2 October 2011.
- Rhodes: Papanicolaou and Jerry Boykin Induct Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff Into Chivalric Order, Bartholomew's notes on religion, 12 October 2011, accessed 17 November 2015
- Andrew Harrod, Undaunted: Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff’s Fight for Free Speech, FrontPage, 5 July 2013, accessed 19 January 2015