The Corporate Citizenship Company (CC) is a CSR consultancy owned by public relations firm Chime Communications. Christopher Satterthwaite, chief executive of Chime advocates CSR strategies for corporations as profitable ventures "We reckon that 25%-30% of anyone's stock price is related to their reputation - how admired or not admired they are" . CC regard their role as CSR specialists who help corporations to deliver sustainability and social responsibility commitments that help them to achieve their business goals. According to their website:
- We work with corporate functions and business units to develop strategies, engage stakeholders, manage environmental impacts, and invest in communities. We help them to evaluate their impacts, and communicate with the right people in the right way .
From the Wings (2005) is a report that sets out the findings one of CC's research projects. They looked at the impact of creative activities as a means to combat the social exclusion of young people. The project was chaired by (Lord) David Ramsbotham and funded by Whitbread, Sport England, Arts Council and the Northwest Regional Development Agency. The report "makes a set of recommendations to Government but also calls on decision makers across the public, voluntary and business sectors. In addition the report gives advice to businesses on how they can maximize the impact of partnerships with the voluntary sector" . Other publications are funded by the UK government, the Building Society Association, Serco Group and Business in the Community.
Abbott | Aviva | Barclays | BDO Stoy Hayward | Beckton Dickinson | BP | Britvic | BT | BskyB | Cadbury Schweppes | Camelot | Centrica | Chime Communications | Conagra | Caterpillar | Diageo | Dyson | Exxon Mobil | FT | GE Money | Go Ahead | HSBC | KPMG | John Lewis | Lafarge | Masterfoods | Microsoft | Nakheel | Novartis | Paul Weiss | Pearson | Provident Financial | PwC | Richemont | Scottish & Newcastle | Sodexho | Syngenta | Unilever | Unum Provident | Vodafone | World Bank | 
- Terry Macalister The Guardian, 6th March 2008, A change in the climate: credit crunch makes the bottom line the top issue accessed 6th June 2008
- CC Website What we do accessed 6th June 2008
- Corporate Citizenship, From the Wings December 2005, accessed 6th June 2008
- Corporate Citizenship Company Website Our Clients accessed 6th June 2008