Goldstein is also co-founder of A2B Film Productions, Inc., a Canada-based independent documentary film production company 'focused on creating films that explore issues ignored by the mainstream media'. 
Brooke Goldstein is Director of the Legal Project at the Middle East Forum, a non-profit organisation committed to the protection of the right to free speech for authors and experts who address issues of radical Islam, terrorism and its sources of finance.
Brooke Goldstein is also an adjunct fellow at the Hudson Institute, and the founder and Director of the Children's Rights Institute, a not for profit organisation combating state-sponsored illegal recruitment and incitement of innocent Muslim children as suicide bombers, and child soldiers. Goldstein is an award-winning documentary film producer. For her latest film, The Making of a Martyr, Goldstein received the 2006 Audience Choice Award for Best Film at the UN Documentary Film Festival. Goldstein has published articles in the New York Daily News, the New York Sun and other publications, and has appeared as an expert commentator on FOX News, CNN and other shows.
- Campus Watch - director, The Legal Project
- Children's Rights Institute - founder and director
- Hudson Institute- adjunct fellow
- The New Criterion - featured writer
Contact, references and resources
- The Lawfare Project, Brooke Goldstein, undated website biography, accessed 8 October 2015
- HJS event, Topic: "Legal Jihad": How Islamist "lawfare" is stifling Western free speech on Radical Islam, 25 November 2008, House of Commons.