Bristol Port Company
|Part of the Powerbase Brexit Portal.|
The Bristol Port Company provides cargo handling services.
It was established in 1991 when co-founders Terence Mordaunt and David Ord bought the Port of Bristol from Bristol City Council.  Both men are Conservative Party Donors. Mordaunt is also a director of the Global Warming Policy Foundation
First Corporate Shipping is the company's trading name.
- Vote Leave - donated £50,000 on 17 March 2016 to the leading anti-EU group for the UK's EU membership referendum on 23 June 2016. 
- £25,000 each for the 2019 Conservative leadership campaigns of both Jeremy Hunt and Boris Johnson according to the register of MPs’ interests. 
- Alec Saelens, Adam Cantwell-Corn and Alon Aviram, Exclusive: Fracking risks hidden by Mayor from Councillors and public, Bristol Cable, 3 May, 2016
- 'Bristol Port Company', Bristolport.co.uk, accessed 19 May 2016
- Peter Geoghegan, Climate change denier makes big donations to Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt, The Ferret, 12 June 2019
- Electoral Commission, Donation Search, accessed 12 May 2016
- Peter Geoghegan, Climate change denier makes big donations to Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt, OpenDemocracy and The Ferret, 12 June 2019. last accessed 24 July 2019