The company name had two incarnations,
- Verbalisation Limited Registered office address 2nd Floor Shaw House 3, Tunsgate, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3QT. Incorporated on 21 July 2011 - Appointment of a voluntary liquidator 25 Nov 2019. Last accounts made up to 31 March 2018, (Previous company names TALK TORQUE LTD. 21 Jul 2011 - 11 Dec 2012)
- Verbalisation Consultancy Ltd (04 Sep 2019 - 09 Oct 2019). Name Changed to Enigma Strategic Communications Ltd on 9 October 2019. Company number 12188078. Registered office address: Unit 3 Merchant, Evegate Business Park, Ashford, Kent, England, TN25 6SX
According to Sven Hughes LinkedIn page: General Motors, Diageo, First Direct, Primark, itsu, giffgaff, FCO, US State Department, DMG, News UK, Financial Times, Nuon Energy, Samsung, NATO, Thames Water, Quorn, Freeview, Welsh Water, WSJ, Jersey Finance, JTI, Quilliam and Welsh Government.
- Verbalisation:7 July 2011 - 25 November 2019 - Directors: Sven Hughes, Michael Raimes Jones
- Verbalisation Consultancy: 04 Sep 2019 - 09 Oct 2019 - Directors Sven Hughes, Olga Kurushina
- CEO Alex Van Gestel Nov 2015- Nov 2017 | David Stanhope 'head of the company’s Conflict, Security and Justice arm'
- Oscar Saunders | Jennifer Hollis | Gavin Finney Senior Creative May 2015 – Mar 2016
- Internet Archive holdings of: verbalisation.com
- LinkedIn Sven Hughes Retrieved from archive.today' of 24 march 2020 on 24 March 2020.
- PR Newswire Verbalisation Expands With Launch of Global Defence and Political Firm News provided by Global Influence, 14 Jul, 2016, 08:00 BST
- The new verbal battlespace where 'weaponised words' and information operations meet, Defence IQ, 02/10/2015.
- Not another brother, oscarsaunders.co.uk. Accessed 28 March 2020
- Not another brother, jenniferhollis.uk. Retrieved from the Internet Archive of 28 March 2020 on 28 March 2020.
- LinkedIn Gavin Finney Retrieved from Archive.today on 28 March 2020.