Teneo is a multinational corporate advisory consultancy, with offices in the USA, Dubai, Brazil, Dublin, Hong Kong, Brussels, Beijing and London.
In July 2015 it was announced that Teneo had bought British lobbying firm Blue Rubicon and financial specialists StockWell. All members of the Blue Rubicon and StockWell senior management team will continue as part of the Teneo leadership team. The move follows their 2013 purchase of UK public affairs firm Heathcroft Communications.
- 1 About
- 2 People
- 3 Clients
- 4 Affiliations
- 5 Notes
Teneo was founded in 2011 by Declan Kelly, Doug Band and Paul Keary. According to its website, it works 'exclusively with the CEO's and senior leaders of many of the world's largest and most complex companies and organisations.'
Teneo reportedly charges companies a monthly retainer fee to up to $250,000.
- Declan Kelly, chairman and CEO Teneo Holdings. Former economic envoy to Northern Ireland at the U.S Department of State from 2009 to 2011, executive vice-president and chief integration officer of FTI Consulting, chairman and CEO of Financial Dynamics, prior to the merge between FTI and Financial Dynamics and a founding member of Gallagher and Kelly Public Relations (which he sold to Financial Dynamics).
- Douglas J. Band, President Teneo Holdings. Joined the White House in 1995 in the Counsel's office, in 1999 was appointed special assistant to President Clinton and from 2002 to 2012 was President Clinton's chief advisor.
- Paul Keary, CEO Teneo Holdings. Former senior managing director and director of business integration at FTI Consulting and head of the North American business of Financial Dynamics.
Teneo Holdings leadership
- Charles Watson, chairman of Teneo International
- Steven Sullivan, chief administration officer and chief financial officer
- Ed McNamara, chief legal & chief compliance officer
- Anne R. Mahoney, head of human resources
- Richard Beck, chairman and principal partner Teneo UK
- Kathleen Carney, managing director Teneo Governance
- Kimberly B. Davis, senior managing director Teneo Diversity & Inclusion
- Charles Denson, chairman Teneo Sports
- Chris Deri, senior managing director Teneo Digital
- Harry van Dyke, chief executive officer Teneo Capital
- John Judge, co-president Teneo 360
- Kevin Kajiwara, managing director Teneo Intelligence
- Michael Madden, chairman Teneo Capital & Restructuring
- James J. Olecki, chief operating officer Teneo Strategy
- Gene Park, co-president Teneo 360
- Wolfango Piccoli, managing director Teneo Intelligence
- Alex Pigliucci, president Teneo Digital
- Richard Powell, president Teneo Strategy
- Megan Shattuck, president Teneo Talent
- James Shinn, chairman Teneo Intelligence
- Chris Wearing, CEO of consulting and sports Teneo Consulting
- Brent Williams, senior managing director Teneo Restructuring
APPC staff register
- Senator George J. Mitchell
- Lord Davies of Abersoch
- Harvey Pitt
- Cris Conder
- Pamela Craig
- Lon Augustenborg
- Stephen Davis
- Edward Rollins
- James Hoge
- Victor D. Cha
- Paul Haenle
- Andy Somers
- Ken Miller
- Juleanna Glover
- Jacqueline Wilson
- William Hague, appointed May 2015
- Martin Donnelly, CMG appointed a senior adviser from January 2018. A former senior UK civil servant who was Permanent Secretary of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills from October 2010 and later the Department for International Trade until April 2017.
Registrar of consultant lobbyists
The register of consultant lobbyists documents those clients on behalf of whom Teneo has lobbied government ministers and the firm's 2015 listings are as follows:
January - March 2016
April - June 2015
January - March 2015
APPC lobbying register
December 2015-February 2016
- David Singleton Blue Rubicon sells up to Teneo Public Affairs News, 9 July 2015, accessed 15 July 2015.
- Teneo Holdings About, accessed 1 June 2015.
- Lauren Fedor Hague gets new private sector role with Teneo City AM, 1 June 2015, accessed 1 June 2015.
- Teneo Holdings Declan Kelly, accessed 1 June 2015.
- Teneo Holdings Douglas Band, accessed 1 June 2015.
- Teneo Holdings Paul Keary, accessed 1 June 2015.
- Teneo Holdings Our Team, accessed 1 June 2015.
- Teneo Strategy staff list, Dec-Feb16, parliament.uk, accessed 27 April 2016
- Teneo Holdings Senior advisors, accessed 1 June 2015.
- Peter McKay PETER McKAY: Are ex-MPs REALLY just in it for all they can get? Daily Mail, 1 June 2015, accessed 1 June 2015.
- BBC News Declan Kelly to work with Bill Clinton and Tony Blair, 30 June 2011, accessed 1 June 2015.
- Teneo Strategy profile 2015, Registrar of consultant lobbyists, accessed 9 February 2016