Shelby Cullom Davis Foundation
The Shelby Cullom Davis Foundation is a New York based foundation established in 1962. It does not appear to have issued any grants since 2010.
Its chairman and treasurer Shelby Cullom Davis was a former US ambassador to Switzerland (1969 – 1975) and at the time of his death in 1994 was chairman of At Shelby Cullom Davis & Company, a firm specialising in insurance securities that he founded in 1947 with $100,000.
- Center for Security Policy - $40,000 in 2007
- Center for Strategic and International Studies $60,000 in 2007 
According to its IRS tax filings, the foundation's assets were transferred to two newly created foundations, the Shelby Cullom Davis Charitable Fund (64.8 percent, or $372,493) and the Kathryn W. Davis Foundation (subsequently renamed the "Diana Davis Spencer Foundation, Inc."; 34.9 percent, or $199,363), and its expenses allocated to the two new foundations as well.
- Shelby C. Davis, Envoy and Philanthropist, 85 - Obituary; Biography, NYT
- Conservative Transparency Database search 10 June 2015
- Shelby Cullom Davis Foundation, 2007 Form 990, foundation's IRS filing, November 30, 2008.
- Shelby Cullom Davis Foundation, 2008 Form 990, foundation's IRS filing, October 7, 2010.