Seed the Dream Foundation
The Seed the Dream Foundation (EIN: 27-4662369) is a Gladwyne, PA based grant making foundation which supports a number of Jewish and pro-Israel causes.
The foundation offers the following description of its activities on the foundation's website:
- Seed the Dream Foundation grew out of a family’s long-standing commitment to education. With efforts in three distinct areas, Seed the Dream Foundation strives to advance well-being through:
- EDUCATIONAL ACCESS – Supporting organizations and schools working to provide opportunities for quality education in underserved populations in the United States, Israel and Africa;
- EDUCATIONAL ADVOCACY – Supporting organizations and programs that use education to foster a life-long connection to Israel;
- EDUCATIONAL AWARENESS – Supporting organizations and programs working to apply lessons learned from the Holocaust to teach tolerance and assist victims of persecution, and combat the global rise of anti-Semitism.
Organisations supported by the Seed the Dream Foundation include:
American Associates of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, American Friends of Magen David Adom, American Friends of Migdal Ohr, American Friends of Yahad-In Unum, America-Israel Friendship League, Anti-Defamation League, Auschwitz Jewish Center, Birthright Israel, Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) Creative Community for Peace, The David Project, Facing History and Ourselves, Foundation for Documentary Projects, Friends of the Israel Defense Forces, Jerusalem Foundation, Jerusalem Online U, Jewish Agency for Israel, Jewish Federation of North America, Jewish Foundation for the Righteous, Maccabi USA, Robin Hood Foundation, Scholars for Peace in the Middle East, StandWithUs, Teach for America, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
Directors (circa 2013)
- Address Circa 2013:
- PO Box 768
- Gladwyne, PA
- Phone: 610-617-2698
- Website: http://seedthedream.org/
- Seed the Dream Foundation Website About Us. Accessed 10 March 2015.
- Data compiled from filings of Form 990s 2002 - 2013.