The Royal Parks
- Peter B. Ellwood CBE (Chairman) Peter Ellwood is Chairman of ICI Plc. He is also Chairman of the Work Foundation (formerly the Industrial Society), Deputy Chairman of the Royal College of Music and a Director of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. He lives in London and Northamptonshire.
- The Hon. Apurv Bagri Apurv Bagri is Managing Director of City metal trading company, Metdist Limited. Amongst his non-business responsibilities, he is a Commissioner of the Crown Estate Paving Commission, a Director of the Bagri Foundation, a Trustee of Asia House, a Governor of the London Business School and a Council member of City University. In addition to his role as Trustee of The Royal Parks Foundation, Mr Bagri is also a member of the Advisory and Management Boards of The Royal Parks. He lives near Regent's Park, and his recreational interests include yoga, watching cricket, reading and travel.
- Joel Cadbury Joel Cadbury is the Founder & CEO of Longshot Plc., which owns and operates London restaurants including Vingt-Quatre, The Admiral Codrington and The Salisbury. In 2001 the company branched into health & fitness with the launch of The Third Space Health Club, and also acquired The Groucho Club in Soho. Joel worked for ten years as a Vice President of The Imperial Cancer Research Fund and is also a Trustee of the Jennifer d'Abo Memorial Scholarship, Patron of The Ark Facility & an active supporter of The Motor Neurone Disease Association & St Mungo's. His recreational interests include golf, bridge and tennis.
- Stuart Corbyn FRICS Stuart Corbyn is Chief Executive of the Cadogan Estate, a position he has held for 18 years. He is a chartered surveyor and worked in private practice in this country and abroad before joining Cadogan. He is a Past President of the British Property Federation, a member of the BPF General Council, a Church Commissioner and Finance Committee member of the Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851, Trustee of the Chelsea Festival and a Chelsea Society Council member.
- Charles Dunstone Charles Dunstone is Chairman and Chief Executive of Carphone Warehouse, Europe's largest independent retailer of mobile communications. He is also a Director of The Prince's Trust, The Daily Mail & General Trust and of HBoS Plc.
- Andrew Fenwick Andrew Fenwick is Finance Director of Brunswick, the corporate communications consultancy. He is also a Director of Fenwick Ltd and a Trustee of the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Association. He has a strong interest in Horticulture.
- Michael Freeman Michael Freeman founded Argent Group PLC with his brother in 1981. He was joint chief executive until 1997 and is now a non-executive director. Argent is today one of the largest developers of office and mixed use regeneration schemes in the country. Recent and current city centre projects include King's Cross Central, Brindleyplace in Birmingham and the Piccadilly district, Manchester. Michael has been a director of the Almeida Theatre and was, for several years, a judge of the Home Office/Philip Lawrence Good Citizenship Awards.
- Zac Goldsmith Zac Goldsmith is Director and Editor of The Ecologist Magazine and a Director of the International Society for Ecology and Culture (ISEC). In 2003,he helped found FARM, a membership organisation that campaigns on behalf of Britain's family farmers.
- Philip Gould Philip Gould is Chairman of Philip Gould Associates and strategic and polling advisor to the Labour Party. Research has been central to his career and he has conducted opinion leader research, focus groups and quantitative polling in almost every country in Europe, as well as extensively in the United States. Philip is also a visiting professor at the LSE and lectures on media and communications, as well as lecturing regularly at the London Business School. He is a published author and writes regularly on issues around communications and corporate and political strategy.
- Anna Mann Anna Mann is Managing Director of MWM Consulting, a leading international top level Board Search and Review firm.
- Viscount Rothermere The 4th Viscount Rothermere is Chairman of Daily Mail & General Trust Plc. His newspaper career began at the International Herald Tribune in Paris. In 1993 he returned to the UK and spent time at both the Mirror Group and Northcliffe Newspapers Group Limited. In 1997 Viscount Rothermere became Deputy Managing Director of the Evening Standard, eventually taking over as Managing Director. The following year he was appointed Deputy Chairman of both Associated Newspapers and Teletext, and Chairman of Associated New Media. He is married and has four children.