Rowland, Sallingbury Casey
(Redirected from Rowland Sallingbury Casey)
A lobbying firm, Public Affairs Arm of Saatchi & Saatchi Group as part of The Rowland Company which was later absorbed into Publicis and renamed Publicis Consultants.
- The dust from the virtual collapse of cash for questions lobbying firm Ian Greer Associates began to settle this week. Former IGA UK director Jonathan Hopkins and managing director of its Scottish operation SEIGA, Robbie MacDuff - who resigned together three weeks ago - have both got new jobs. Hopkins as head of public affairs at The Rowland Company and MacDuff as managing director of Westminster Strategy's new Scottish operation: Strategy in Scotland. Hopkins was IGA's newest board level recruit - he joined the firm from the National Union of Teachers just 11 months ago. At Rowland he becomes a board director and will head up an 11-strong public affairs team. He fills a gap left by the departure of David Hughes, head of the agency's public affairs division Rowland Sallingbury Casey, and the imminent loss of RSC chairman and Conservative parliamentary candidate John Maples.
Casey retired in December 1992, according to Campaign:
- Former Treasury Minister John Maples has been appointed chairman of Rowland Sallingbury Casey, the public affairs division of the Rowland Company. He succeeds the founding chairman Michael Casey who retired in December.
- John Bercow MP | Michael Casey | Alison Clark in 2003 was 'News International director of corporate affairs... Previously, Clark worked in Westminster and in public affairs with the Saatchi company Rowland, Sallingbury Casey' | Lorna Fitzsimons (former MP for Rochdale and zionist lobbyist) | Kedge Martin '1986: Political lobbyist, Sallingbury Casey (now Rowland Sallingbury Casey)' | John Maples former chairman and later (in 1997) and MP | Stephen Twigg later an MP
- ↑ PR Week October 25, 1996 Agencies in scramble to scoop up IGA staff BYLINE: By STEVE BEVAN AND REBECCA DOWMAN
- ↑ Campaign May 28, 1993 Moves: Movers
- ↑ PR Week, May 2, 2003 THE SWEETEST FEELING BYLINE: By Kate Nicholas SECTION: PRWEEK AWARDS, Pg. 12
- ↑ Third Sector, April 18, 2007, Brand on the run - Kedge Martin, Chief executive, WellChild BYLINE: John Plummer SECTION: NEWSMAKER; Pg. 11
- ↑ PR Week May 9, 1997 PR proves fast track to Parliament BYLINE: By STEVE BEVAN